How has the forum changed your opinion of the characters?

Chaircat Meow

I used to love Stannis form the books, but after seeing the Stannis fan club I changed my mind. Now it's pure hate, I just worry so much I will end up like another Stannis fan boy gone wrong. I don't even think fanboy is the right word it really is more of a sickness and dark corruption that knows no bounds. After seeing what Stannis has done to so many fans I fear he may very well be the source of all evil in the universe.

Sorry for party rocking brah.

I used to love Stannis form the books, but after seeing the Stannis fan club I changed my mind. Now it's pure hate, I just worry so much I will end up like another Stannis fan boy gone wrong. I don't even think fanboy is the right word it really is more of a sickness and dark corruption that knows no bounds. After seeing what Stannis has done to so many fans I fear he may very well be the source of all evil in the universe.

Aww..... I think someone needs a hugs. *waves to his fellow King's Men* All together now. :grouphug:

Sorry for party rocking brah.

Gasp, one of them speaks. It's a dangerous one too a "party rocker"

One must not fear to make contact with the "party rocker" the "party rocker" will attempt decieve you, to lure you into the rocking party. Important is the first warning in the sacred gospil of Martin, one must avoid conversation with the Party rocker. You may ask what is relevant but anything beyond that is dangerous. He is a demon and the demon is evil. He will trick us with rocking parties to confuse us. But at the rocking party they will whisper secret lies into our ears to attack us. The attack psychological and powerful, do not listen to him. Rember that do not listen.

I cast you out unclean spirit.

The power of Martin comples you!

The power of Martin compels you!

You can also tell the age of the demon by his which language of Bro he speaks. Ancient Bro, Bronze Age Breh, Dark age Bruh, or post modern Brah.

Gasp, one of them speaks. It's a dangerous one too a "party rocker"

One must not fear to make contact with the "party rocker" the "party rocker" will attempt decieve you, to lure you into the rocking party. Important is the first warning in the sacred gospil of Martin, one must avoid conversation with the Party rocker. You may ask what is relevant but anything beyond that is dangerous. He is a demon and the demon is evil. He will trick us with rocking parties to confuse us. But at the rocking party they will whisper secret lies into our ears to attack us. The attack psychological and powerful, do not listen to him. Rember that do not listen.

I cast you out unclean spirit.

The power of Martin comples you!

The power of Martin compels you!

You can also tell the age of the demon by his which language of Bro he speaks. Ancient Bro, Bronze Age Breh, Dark age Bruh, or post modern Brah.

Your a slippery brah aren't you, I must admit I'm not religious so most if this whent right over my head. Is the general gist of this post "I hate fun in all it's forms and must fight the man by not liking popular characters?" That's cool broseph, I think your post was super cute.

Your a slippery brah aren't you, I must admit I'm not religious so most if this whent right over my head. Is the general gist of this post "I hate fun in all it's forms and must fight the man by not liking popular characters?" That's cool broseph, I think your post was super cute.

ZOMG he said it! he said it! *swoon*

E-Ro's promised me he'll switch to Broseph one day. It makes me giddy just thinking about it :D

Broseph is a serious title to claim Brah. But it makes Brah downs that much more difficult to judge Brah. As was once writen in the Anciet code of Bro, Bruh before Brah, Breh above Bruh, Bro before (fill in the black yourself so I don't get banned again), and Broseph above all. Not easy to master Brah.

Broseph is a serious title to claim Brah. But it makes Brah downs that much more difficult to judge Brah. As was once writen in the Anciet code of Bro, Bruh before Brah, Breh above Bruh, Bro before (fill in the black yourself so I don't get banned again), and Broseph above all. Not easy to master Brah.

Wait, so now you do like stannis and want to be part of our club?!?!?! I thought all the evil fan boyishness turned you off ser brah?

It's the Exorcist man, it's a movie. Super cute? Seriously Brah, I am all flutter.

I am just board so I am just messing around on the boards. A Bro would of known the Exorcist, but it pre dates the Brah.

Just making fun of some the Stannis backlash I see on the boards sometimes. I was being satirical, I am not religious either. Keep our party going.

It's the Exorcist man, it's a movie. Super cute? Seriously Brah, I am all flutter.

I am just board so I am just messing around on the boards. A Bro would of known the Exorcist, but it pre dates the Brah.

Just making fun of some the Stannis backlash I see on the boards sometimes. I was being satirical, I am not religious either. Keep our party going.

Oh, i thought it was from like, the bible, or something. My bad. But yeah, it was a super cute post. Thats a good thing.

I see, hmm, so you really don't like Stannis anymore? I dont suppose i could remedy that, somehow?

Stannis Stans = the Jehovah's Witlesses of this forum. Or maybe Mormons. Really irritating, impossible to argue with because they don't use their brains, and that overwhelming sense that they're entitled to intrude on every forum with their fanaticism. They contribute nothing of value and just create a lot of noise that gets in the way of real discussion.

Just sayin' - if they don't want to be perceived as a kooky cult, they should stop acting like a kooky cult.

Stannis Stans = the Jehovah's Witlesses of this forum. Or maybe Mormons. Really irritating, impossible to argue with because they don't use their brains, and that overwhelming sense that they're entitled to intrude on every forum with their fanaticism. They contribute nothing of value and just create a lot of noise that gets in the way of real discussion.

Just sayin' - if they don't want to be perceived as a kooky cult, they should stop acting like a kooky cult.

Wow. Nice way throw some religious bigotry into your attack on a group of forum members.

Keep it classy. :cool4:

Wow. Nice way throw some religious bigotry into your attack on a group of forum members.

Keep it classy. :cool4:

I would have to sink pretty far to be less classy than a group of about half a dozen individuals who cruise this forum like a high school gang looking to steal somebody's lunch money.

Or maybe I was imagining a comment I read the other day that said, "Is it too early to Stannis this thread, brah?"

When you create language (using Stannis as a verb) to describe your own depraved behaviour, people are bound to notice.

When you intrude on a thread that has nothing to do with Stannis, then 'Stannis' the thread, then accuse anyone who mentions it of trolling, and you do it over and over on multiple threads, what exactly does that contribute to this forum?

And you have the nerve to say I have no class! pheaugh!

Maybe its because Bran lacks female parts :P:

But i agree. I like Bran a lot and his story is among the most fascinating to me.

I like Bran too, loved his story so far.

You're right, people shouldn't give their opinions.

In my case though, everthing I say is a fact.

That movie terrified me. The second one is awful though.

Also, I prefer the term King's Men.

Archived