[Book Spoilers] Theon and "Boy"

I personally loved the scene between these two this episode. As a reader of the books as well ( and a big fan of Theon), I love how DnD added the touches to make Theon sympathetic to the viewers that may not have read (ie: "My real father died in King's Landing..." "I chose wrong..." etc.)

It even made you feel worse for Theon when it was revealed that 'Boy' had led him into a trap. Man, and that evil look in his face too.

What did everyone else think?

(P.S: This is my first post, but I have lurked for a long while now. Feels good to finally get myself involved :D )

Ramsay looks like Evil Peeta Mellark but I think that works here. His con here paid off with information about the fate of Bran and Rickon.

I was saying last week that Rod Serling on the Twilight Zone would describe what Theon is going through as act one of a nightmare. Seeing that cross really drove home the recurring nightmare Theon is going through.

Alfie is terrific...he should have gotten an Emmy nomination last season.

Ramsay is truly sick. Even after all that he still hasn't identified to Theon his true identity and I bet that he doesn't until near the end of the season.

Also Theon (and show only watchers) must be extremely confused right now, but that storyline is supposed to be confusing.

Yeah, Alfie Allen might be the best actor of the whole series, I'm not trying to exaggerate, or be cute. Every Theon scene this season is such a bonus because in Storm of Swords there are no Theon chapters.

That won't be a problem for the show however since they have to go chronologically if it's going to make any sense for viewers

Archived