[NO SPOILERS] "Positive nitpicking" - what you loved about this episode.

I loved the little touch that Dany's accent was different and sounded more "high born". It added a lot of realism to a fake language

Best ending music ever.

I liked that maybe my favorite scene in the books, is also the best scene they have filmed in the series.

I like that I am starting to think HBO switched the budget to pounds instead of dollars

"Boy's" crazy look at the end of the Theon arc was awesome and confused the shit out of my brother and dad. Even though they made her kind of scary, I love that Bran and Catelyn got to interact in a sense. I hope they do that with Arya and Sansa later... Has there ever been a scene with Arya and Catelyn, book or show?

I was on the edge of my seat the whole episode, from the incredibly gripping (ha!) first shot of Jaime's hand dangling around his neck to the very epic march of the unsullied army.

There wasn't even any nakedness this episode! It was so epic they didn't cram in a single unnecessary boob. :laugh: You know the story is going at a fast pace when there's no need for anyone to take their clothes off! Wow!

Show Margaery is basically amazing in every way, I can't get enough of her. The Porridge Plague, haha. They set up future events in a fantastic way with that one little scene and Sansa and Mags have great chemistry.

This.

ahahaha i love your avatars, dude

There was a lot to love about this episode.

Theon: "I chose wrong."

Tywin: "I will."

Brienne: "..the real world where people have important things taken from them.."

Joffrey's facial expression, wondering what to make of Margaery's idea to step outside and greet the crowd.

Daenerys: "A dragon is not a slave!"

I loved when the QoT laughs at Varys for surrendering too easily as he "acts" like he was going to walk away, always the master manipulator.

The "boy" acting all concerned when Theon was talking about killing the 2 boys.

The Hound ripping everyone.

Tywin throwing haymakers at Cersei, loved it. He's more back to book Tywin this season.

Drogon looked great too. Wonderful episode.

A nice foreshadowing: Tywin, when interacting with his kids, Cersei in this episode, Tyrion earlier on, is always writing something. Non-book readers won't realize till after the fact that he is planning...

The Red Wedding

I thought the scene with the Hound and the BwoB was well done and almost exactly how I pictured it from the book... Although I always assume the hound is drunk - his speech about not being like his brother seemed too civilized for him...

How hot is Daenarys! That scene was insane!

And I am even starting to like varys

Daenerys' Valyrian speech was an incredible build up to the best moment on the show to date.

The unsullied looked amazing in action.

The look between Jorah and Barristan was great. Yes you backed the right girl.

Daenerys leading the army at the end with the dragons flying above might be the coolest thing I have ever see.

The sept of Baelor was really cool.

The QOT finally got her time to shine, she had some great lines.

I really liked Theon saying his real father died in KL.

All of Varys' scenes, his interactions with the Queen of Thorns...So good.

All of the Daenerys scene. The build up is just amazing, up until the end. The music and all, the scenery.

Theon's scenes, I just knew what would happen right away. Lots of heartbreak from Theon this season, ouh.

The scene with the BWB was pretty good, straight out of the book. Loved Arya's intervention, Sandor's calling out on the BWB of accusing him of the crimes Gregor did...I really can't wait till the fight scene and Sandor taking Arya.

A very good episode, thankfully without filler sex scenes only there to fill in time. Even Ros' part didn't take much time.

More episodes like this, and the season will be perhaps the best of the three, just as the book!

Where to begin? The scenes with Jaime were amazing, the sept of Baelor was magnificent. Really liked Dondarrion, and the mutiny at Craster's keep went down better than I expected. But the final seven minutes! Whoa! AMAZING!

Plus, getting some background on Varys was nice. The fact that the sorcerer threw his manhood on the brazier is very interesting and reminded me of what the red priests do. Could he really have king's blood...?

Archived