What Are You Listening To? Part VIII: It's Not Noise, It's Music!

Durckad

Also, given that I just saw him live in concert, Billy Joel's underappreciated masterpiece:

I appreciate this if that helps.

At the moment I am listening to Tom Waits Rain Dogs.

side note if anyone could let me know how to do those links like the one below I would appreciate it.

Listening to J.J. Cale's

Listening to some great older stuff...Arcade Fire's
from the 2007 album Neon Bible.

Although its their weakest album, I think Intervention is among their very best songs.

side note if anyone could let me know how to do those links like the one below I would appreciate it.

When writing the reply highlight the word you want to add the link to and then click on the 'Link' button (which is ninth from the left in the second row of icons, it looks like a grey bit of chain with a small cross in a green circle beside it) which will then bring up a dialogue box where you can insert the URL you want to link to.

[ url=web address here ]whatever word you want[ /url ]

Minus the spaces after the brackets. For my link it would look like this:

[ url=

]Naturally[ /url ]

I got the new Frank Turner album on its release on Monday. I've been looking forward to this for a year. But what a disappointment. There are some truly terrible songs and they're almost all about the same thing.

I got the new Frank Turner album on its release on Monday. I've been looking forward to this for a year. But what a disappointment. There are some truly terrible songs and they're almost all about the same thing.

Oh that's disappointing! Any good tracks at all? I really enjoyed his last album...

Oh that's disappointing! Any good tracks at all? I really enjoyed his last album...

There's a few decent tracks, but the problem with getting the album is the repetitive nature of even the better tracks with the worst ones, and one or two are really cringeworthy.

What was disappointing was listening to Metallica's new album :(

Every one since about 94 if I am remembering right has been more than disappointing.

I heard a track from the upcoming album by The National called "Don't Swallow the Cap." It was great on one listen. I'm excited for that one to come out in about a month.

In june I will be going to Bonnaroo and they are going to be there. Excited to get a chance to see them live, among many others.

When writing the reply highlight the word you want to add the link to and then click on the 'Link' button (which is ninth from the left in the second row of icons, it looks like a grey bit of chain with a small cross in a green circle beside it) which will then bring up a dialogue box where you can insert the URL you want to link to.

Thank you, Thank you.

I'm sad to hear that there will be no more ATP at Camber Sands after this year :( :(

ATP are calling time on their weekender festivals at England's Camber Sands Holiday Park. The British promoters will stage two final residential events there under the banner "End of an Era" this winter: The first takes place November 22-24, where Television will playMarquee Moon in full, along with Chelsea Light Moving, Dinosaur Jr., Dinos Chapman, Les Savy Fav, múm, Oneohtrix Point Never, Hebronix, Mike Watt, Forest Swords, the Haxan Cloak, Demdike Stare, Wolf Eyes, BEAK>, and Eraas.

The second weekend, November 29-December 1, will feature LOOP (who have reformed to headline and curate), the Pop Group, 23 Skidoo, Fennesz, Edan (DJ set), the KVB, Dirty Beaches, Eaux, Hookworms, and Thought Forms. More bands are still to be announced for both festivals.

And so passes an institution, and one of the best names in all of music will have to find something else to do - Poor BARRY HOGAN DJ

Archived