(No spoilers) Tywin's letter

Hope it's the last time we see Tywin writing letters tbh. Still waiting for Tywin to demonstrate to joffrey that he's the boss like he did in the book. well, I guess it isn't necessary anymore now that marg has turned joffrey into her little puppet.

Well one thing that is DEFINITELY NOT true from the video, is that she is secretly a Lannister. Her meeting the Lannister boys being held prisoner in ep 3 conforms that, they have no idea who she is.

Yeah, but not really. She would be a terrible spy if any one carrying the Lannister name knew who she was.

I really like this theory. It makes a lot of sense.

It is hard to believe that writers would give such a subtle plot line in the show though.

I'm an avid reader/watcher of GoT to include lore, this never occured to me.

Why I love fans, catching all those details.

This is a very interesting idea, since we're missing the whole Jeyne Westerling thing..

Well she was reluctant to go to the Crag, which was Jeyne Westerling's home. In fact, she was originally cast as Jeyne Westerling. Maybe the thing that's off about her is that she really is Jeyne, but in the show she decides to hide her identity. Jeyne in the books was skilled enough as a healer to be permitted to attend to Robb, the two characters are quite similar.

Archived