(No book spoilers) do you guys think Edd is ok?

They better not kill off Edd and Grenn. I want to see the Edd, Grenn and Pyp show back at Castle black.

Given it was Rast who killed Mormont, does that mean Burn Gorman's character could be classed as not a mutineer and thus return to the Wall and not be condemned to death? He only killed Craster, after Craster attacked him, which is a) only killing a wildling and b ) self defence. Absolutely nothing punishable about that. It seems odd to have a known person play a 2 scene character, better if he came back to the wall and became part of the Thorne/Slynt faction.

They better not kill off Edd and Grenn. I want to see the Edd, Grenn and Pyp show back at Castle black.

Given it was Rast who killed Mormont, does that mean Burn Gorman's character could be classed as not a mutineer and thus return to the Wall and not be condemned to death? He only killed Craster, after Craster attacked him, which is a) only killing a wildling and b ) self defence. Absolutely nothing punishable about that. It seems odd to have a known person play a 2 scene character, better if he came back to the wall and became part of the Thorne/Slynt faction.

Gods I hope so. I'd like to see more of that guy

Archived