My theories so far

mattishannon

As this is for a still reading of ACOK, i am speculating on the knowledge I have gathered so far and the descriptions given about their actions, traits etc.. Once I read ADWD I can effectively reply to your comment. I am basing things so far on what I have read in GOT and ACOK and not what spoilers I may have read. =)

I am also curios as to the placement of the eggs around Drogo's body upon the pyre. Dany figured out the heat of the fire that was needed and some other key factors in "birthing" the dragons. Ashe she stated to Mirr Maaz Durr a child learns as she had by some of the statements Durr made to her. The placement of the eggs also makes me speculate who will be the other mounts for her.

Also in the book from the spoilers I read didn't Drogo come back and save her and take her back to his lair?

I am also finding it interesting that certain things seem trivial, but are important just as those that are repeated a hundred times are important. An example is the Night's Watch vows and their importance against the fight with the Others.

Archived