Jon Snow a warg?

FirelordSylar22

I'm pretty sure they're all Wargs. bran is definitely a Warg beyond a doubt as we all know, brans Warging side come out when he was pushed by Jaime Lannister so a traumatic experience triggered it. I think they're all Wargs but to some degree

Most of the stark kids side has come out except for Robb and Sansa with Robb i think he's to busy to even Warg he's to indulged in battle, and Sansa she hasn't got her direwolf with her as it was killed by Ned stark in book one.

The only Stark children who are not wargs (so far) are Robb (not being a POV character we don't see him as one), Sansa (Lady is dead, so she has no wolf to warg into), and Rickon (maybe he is, but as with Robb, we don't see it). Bran is a warg and it's obvious.

Robb had no POV so we never saw if he warged GreyWind or not. But there are some

subtle hints from the text

that he may had warged his wolf. Sansa only lost Lady but she may yet manifest this ability in the future warging to something else. Rickon is still young and probably has no idea how to property use his gift. Let's see once he's a little bit older.

Archived