If Daenerys is the most beautiful woman on the world, who is the most handsome man?

Death By Fire

Who do you think is the most handsome man in the world? I think it's either Jaime or maybe ser Loras.

And do you agree that Dany is the most beautiful woman?

I don't find Emilia Clarke sexy at all. Show Catelyn looks older than book Catelyn but is definitely pretty, and when I think of what book Catelyn looks like my mouth waters.

I think it is relative.

Kevan Lannister thought Cersei was the most beautiful woman in Westeros.

Barristan Selmy thought Ashara Dayne was the most beautiful woman in Westeros.

But I'm sure Rhaegar thought it was Lyanna, else wouldn't have crowned her Queen of LB.

Daenerys is certainly one of the most beautiful, but Ashara, Cersei, Cat, Sansa, Myrcella (when shes older), Arianne and Margaery are all candidates.

Most handsome man.. Jaime, Loras, Robb, Joffrey (unfortunately), or Renly.

Who do you think is the most handsome man in the world? I think it's either Jaime or maybe ser Loras.

Robert before he became king. Renly, when he was alive. Jaimie before the Wot5K. :D Loras before Dragonstone???

And do you agree that Dany is the most beautiful woman?

She is beautiful, but the most beautiful? Daario, the Shavepate, the Seneschal, Jorah, and probably the Unsullied would say so. Jaimie or Lancel would say Cersei. King Bob would say Lyanna. Depends on who you ask.

Rhaegar was supposed to be the most handsome. Jaime is a runner up, although he is getting old now. So there is Loras.

Dany is likely to be regarded as the most beautiful. She is Rhaegar's sister, so that is a good indication, and she has valyrian blood and has dragons and an army.

Emilia is really attractive on the show imo, but she does not look as good as a brunette.

The most attractive show actress is Carice van Houten.

I really don't think that Dany is the most beautiful woman in the world, and I guess it's all completely in the reader's eye. With the TV series, it's kind of nice to have a visual to go with each character. By and large, I've thought the characters have been well cast, turning out to look pretty much as I'd imagined them to. Although Dany is undoubtedly beautiful, I think Cercei is a definite rival, and others, in their own ways: Misandre (new!), Sansa, Margaery, Talisa/Jeyne, and Ygritte & Catelyn.

The most handsome...Jaime, I think, but also certainly Jon, Tyrion, and Sandor (yep - Sandor!). Ser Baristan Selmy is still, even at his age, clearly handsome. Robb is, as well, but for some reason just doesn't appeal to me as much, though I couldn't tell you why.

Now, Daario, on the other hand -- purely yuk! :ack:

Archived