I Confess

Fragile Bird

I don't like documentaries either. They tend to be shallow and sensationalistic and that bores me.

I tend to spend times on various scanlation sites reading the girliest, worst shoujo-manga I can find.

-I regularly sing along to pop songs from the 80s and 90s. My complete lack of vocal talent can't be emphasized enough.

- I've got a hard time throwing anything away so my house always has a cluttered feel to it.

- I tell everyone that I'm mostly reading non-fiction right now but that's only half the truth. I'm also reading a fair amount of bad romance novels. My brain isn't able to handle much more right now.

- I love the movie Independence Day. A lot. End up watching it at least a few times a year and know most of the dialogue.

I confess I used to read the Gor novels. All of them. And I loved doing it. I also confess that I lusted in my heart after many, many women, but was too shy to even talk to a woman.

You and President Jimmy Carter. :) ETA: Though I don't think he said many, many, many women. :P ETA 2: Does anyone else have a problem with the enter key not going to the next line? Is this something only happening in Westeros? Or only happening to me?

-I regularly sing along to pop songs from the 80s and 90s. My complete lack of vocal talent can't be emphasized enough.

Lack of vocal talent never stopped me from gangster-rapping all up in this apartment building. :lol:

I had an imaginary friend up to the age of 14, it was a Spyro-like purple dragon. I kept a journal of all my experiences with the dragon that I safely hide away from the world now. I hold on to the journal in case the dragon comes back and I've got more to write.

Cool thread Fragile Bird.

I really enjoy TV soaps. Emmerdale, Coronation Street, EastEnders.. love 'em. My perfect evening includes a cuppa tea, slice of cake, and crappy, over-dramatic soaps.

LOL.

Oh my god me too.

I watch ALL the soaps and if I'm not in at the time I record them, and watch them with my Nan.

You and President Jimmy Carter. :) ETA: Though I don't think he said many, many, many women. :P ETA 2: Does anyone else have a problem with the enter key not going to the next line? Is this something only happening in Westeros? Or only happening to me?

I had this problem yesterday. Switching to a different browser solved the problem.

I read ALL of The Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind and had an absolute blast reading every book. It was kind of like seeing a huge car crash right in front of you while a troupe of break dancers dressed in bear suits celebrated the crash from the side of the road.

My confession: I care more about comic books than politics and world events. Immigration? Abortion? Gun Control? FUHGEDDABOUTIT! In my circle the acrimonious debates are about Marvel's Superhero Civil War and Mutant Registration! There's a guy who stopped speaking to me over whether Wolverine's real name is Logan or Thomas Howlett!

I thought it was James Howlett. Is it Thomas now? I haven't read comics in about 7 years.

I confess. When I see Elder Sister's name in a post, an image of an older, but very sexy lady wearing revealing nun's garments regularly appears in my mind.

I was worried my confession would be the creepiest. Whew, that solves that. [insert appropriate smilely]

Archived