Tyrell vs Martell

The Crow

Martell's - without a doubt.

Currently the Tyrells are spead thin, Matrell has kept all his spears home, in the two passes into Dorne. Have you ever watched 300?? Tyrells = Persians, Martell = Spartans

,,,but in the end Spartans lost not that I'm supporting Tyrells but I think Martell could win since they are only ones who has not lost much of their army in the war of 5 kings while Tyrell has it has army scatters all around Westeros plus that with Eurion ruling the reach it could be possible that Dorne could conquer reach.

Can't decide. I really like both the Tyrells and the Dornish, though I find the legitimate member of House Martell to be incredibly boring. It'd be interesting if the new generation of Tyrells bury the hatchet with Dorne. I'd gladly side with or be a member of either of these houses over the Arryns, Lannisters, Tullys, Greyjoys, or Baratheons. Maybe even more than the Starks.

I don't think it's likely - I see the Tyrells being particularly bound to the Iron Throne, both because of their marriage pact and in general because their claim to Highgarden is kinda iffy without the legitimacy that the IT provides.

Archived