Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ran

How would you rate episode 306?

How would you rate episode 306?   759 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

510 posts in this topic

What'd you think?

Solid. I'll give it an 8. Impressive ending sequence. Does a good job setting up the next few episodes (and that's really what it is, and has to be - a set up episode).

I'm giving it a 9.

RAMSAY WAS AWESOME.

7/10

Roose and Ramsay were both great. I enjoyed the LF/Varys scene and Tormunds half a har made me happy. Other than that the episode was just okay imo. Thought episodes 4 and 5 were both significantly better.

It was..okay. Nothing spectacular. I gave it a 7 which is the same as the premiere, and tied for the lowest I've given all season.

This one is very mediocre on a writing and characterization level, I felt, and it's probably my least favorite of this season. Obviously you need to retool to start gearing up, but... meh.

First time I didn't enjoy an episode. Dunno... Tywin and QoT saved it. 6.5. 7, 'cause I'm merciful

8. Great setup for the next few episodes. Actually felt bad for Ros. Didn't deserve to be turned over to that psychopath.

Worst chapter maybe of the full series.

The only good stuff was Ramsey and LF vs Varys.

And Tormund being almost fun.

I like it, but it was rather a letdown after the last few eps. solid 8.

Well, here this season starts going really downhill by the looks of it. I am so over everyone in King's Landing except Sansa. The show's annoying tough-girl Ygritte sucks something fiercely. I won't even mention the Theon crap (well, I guess I just did, but ugh, such a stupid decision).

But hey, at least we got rid of Ros!

Edited by Linda

This one is very mediocre on a writing and characterization level, I felt, and it's probably my least favorite of this season. Obviously you need to retool to start gearing up, but... meh.

And your rating is? What is a "meh" on the scale of 1-10?

The worst episode so far was episode 2. This is a close second. That being said I am enjoying season 3 significantly more than any episode from season 2 except for blackwater. There were some really good scenes in here. The wall climbing sequence has awesome effects. Some weird stuff too.

Really just don't understand why they've handled the Jon stuff they way they have. Looking like they cut out another major part of his storyline as they did with the Qhorin stuff in season 2. Don't know how they can raid castle black with 3 raiders.

Ill go with 7 I guess.

Like everyone said, not a lot going on. Kind of weird writing at times between Arya/Gendry/Mel and the Littlefinger sequence that shows Sansa crying. Why did we skip Tyrion telling her and Shae's reaction to it?

The calm before the storm... well GoT style...

Good setup episode with a couple surprises solid 8... I'm just glad there will be no more Ros whining...