Who will sit the iron throne?

Swafford25

At the end who do you see sitting the iron throne? Or will there even be a iron throne? Give the person you feel will sit the throne and then the person you most want to sit the throne but probably will not.

I think in the end it will probably be Young Giff

But I would really like for Tyrion or Bronn to sit on the throne

What I think might happen is some sort of a chaotic situation, where everyone gets to sit on the throne for a few days until they are ousted by the next, until Stannis finally comes with the remaining soldiers of the north and riverlands with him and takes it for ever and ever, also somehow during all this he impales Melissandre on a spike somehere and leaves her to rot, since we're only imagining what we want to see happen.

The thing with Jon is I either think he'll die defeating The Others or become King in the North.

(F)Aegon, Stannis, maybe Dany will sit the throne each for a short time.

I don't think Stannis will make it to KL. By the time Aegon manages to gather a force large enough to take KL, Dany will arrive to start the second Dance of Dragons. I don't think Dany will take KL either. That task will fall to Jon after the Others are dealt with.

I don't think Stannis will make it to KL. By the time Aegon manages to gather a force large enough to take KL, Dany will arrive to start the second Dance of Dragons. I don't think Dany will take KL either. That task will fall to Jon after the Others are dealt with.

It just seems a bit too happy for GRRM. If you know what I mean.

It just seems a bit too happy for GRRM. If you know what I mean.

Happy? Jon has suffered a lot, and he will have a broken and ruined realm to deal with along with a burned down capital. He is basically put in charge of cleaning up the messes everyone before him has made.

Happy? Jon has suffered a lot, and he will have a broken and ruined realm to deal with along with a burned down capital. He is basically put in charge of cleaning up the messes everyone before him has made.

I mean, Jon being AAR/TPTWP, uniting the people against The Others, defeating The Others then marching to KL to claim the throne.

I agree with Fire Eater. Stannis will never make it to KL, he isn't meant to be King. I don't think Aegon will sit the Throne either. For me, its Dany. Jon will either be King in the North or die fighting the Others.

I agree with Fire Eater. Stannis will never make it to KL, he isn't meant to be King. I don't think Aegon will sit the Throne either. For me, its Dany. Jon will either be King in the North or die fighting the Others.

This

Stannis days are counted since now we have two Targaryens around, and one with 3 dragons. Also I don't think he's that relevant as a character. He's always been used to develop other characters and the plot.

I don't think Aegon will sit on the iron throne. I think it will be revealed he is not Rhaegar's son, and will end up dying.

There won't be an Iron Throne by the end of the series. The Kingdom will be split, just like it was before Aegon's Conquest.

But I think there are gonna be a couple of people who sit on it before all that happens.

I don't think Tommen will be King for much longer. Varys is lurking in King's Landing, the Tyrells are getting more ambitious and power hungry, and the Lannisters are powerless. I think he's going to die soon, and Myrcella will return from Dorne and be crowned Queen.

I also think Aegon taking King's Landing is inevitable. I don't know how long it's going to take, or how he's going to do it, but he'll eventually kick the Lannisters and Tyrells out of the capital and sit on the Iron Throne.

I think those are the only people who can get the throne right now. Stannis is stuck in the North, trapped by winter and forced to fight the Boltons. I don't think he'll go South ever again.

As to who I want to sit the Iron Throne...it's Stannis. He's just, dutiful, and the only claimant who actually cares about what happens to Westeros. I also think the commoners will prosper under his rule, cause he won't allow corruption to go unpunished, and everyone will be treated equally.

This

Stannis days are counted since now we have two Targaryens around, and one with 3 dragons. Also I don't think he's that relevant as a character. He's always been used to develop other characters and the plot.

I don't think Aegon will sit on the iron throne. I think it will be revealed he is not Rhaegar's son, and will end up dying.

My point exactly Swan Targ :)

I'm rooting for Euron to sit the Iron Throne, at least for a while. :D

I'm not sure who I want to sit it in the end though. Jon would be the one I could warm up the most to, but I'd rather see him as Lord Commander; he belongs with the Watch.

There won't be an Iron Throne by the end of the series. The Kingdom will be split, just like it was before Aegon's Conquest.

But I think there are gonna be a couple of people who sit on it before all that happens.

I don't think Tommen will be King for much longer. Varys is lurking in King's Landing, the Tyrells are getting more ambitious and power hungry, and the Lannisters are powerless. I think he's going to die soon, and Myrcella will return from Dorne and be crowned Queen.

I also think Aegon taking King's Landing is inevitable. I don't know how long it's going to take, or how he's going to do it, but he'll eventually kick the Lannisters and Tyrells out of the capital and sit on the Iron Throne.

I think those are the only people who can get the throne right now. Stannis is stuck in the North, trapped by winter and forced to fight the Boltons. I don't think he'll go South ever again.

As to who I want to sit the Iron Throne...it's Stannis. He's just, dutiful, and the only claimant who actually cares about what happens to Westeros. I also think the commoners will prosper under his rule, cause he won't allow corruption to go unpunished, and everyone will be treated equally.

Well said, and your argument has plausible theories...but you seem to forget Daenerys Targaryen. Given that Tyrion, the Mage, Mormont, Victarion and others are flocking to Daenerys, once she returns to Meereen she must go to Westeros. She has a Red Priest, three dragons, an Archmaester of the Citadel, Mormont, and Victarion with more than enough ships to take her large army to Westeros. What's to stop her? And please, for the love of God, do not say Aegon. If you believe that Aegon will beat Daenerys, read Fire Eater's idea of how the Dance of Dragons 2.0 will play out, I believe it shall change your mind.

Archived