Dany has Drogon ?=Rhaegal ?=Viserion

GramWalk12

We know that Dany has some sort of connection or bond with Drogon. However Viserion and Rhaegal are up for grabs.

Viserion=I think he will end up with Jon Snow somehow for him to have a dragon to combat the Others. Might be a bit of a crackpot hunch though.

Rhaegal= idk for Rhaegal, he might go to Aegon for a while cause i dont think he will survive through Winds of Winter, Rhaegal may die then but i think he may survive. After that no clue.

Who do you think will be able to connect with Viserion or Rhaegal?

I though it would be cool if Jon had a white wolf and a white dragon(Viserion), would help him out when they went north to combat the Others.

Camo-dragon, I like that too. John just doesn't seem to fit with a green dragon.

Bloodraven would rock as Viserion, but I doubt that will happen simply because what I want to happen never does in these books.

That makes me think that when Bran gets more proficient at being a Greenseer he might warg one of them. Idk which.

Camo-dragon, I like that too. John just doesn't seem to fit with a green dragon.

Well, John might not seem fit, but Jon is.

Viserion for Tyrion then Aegon then risen as an undead dragon.

Rhaegal for Victarion then Bran then Jon then simply dead.

Drogon will be Daenaerys' until killed by Theon.

Please no, you must be kidding.

Why Theon??

He is an expert bowman, and his fingers are intact enough for him to still shoot. There are also three suggestions about the power of weirwood. First that weirwood arrows through the eyes of a dragon can be fatal. Brandon Snow wanted to try this, and prepared arrows to try to take out Balerion, Vhagar and Meraxes, but never was allowed to. Torrhen decided to kneel. Second, Jojen says, "There is a power in living wood...a power as strong as fire," This is in Bran's last chapter from ACOK. The final suggestion is an extrapolation from what Jojen says, there is a weirwood tree, a huge one, so it's very old, at Harrenhal, and it is living, suggesting it survived the dragon flames.

Not saying I subscribe to this, but I'm assuming this is why Theon. But I do think that weirwood arrows can kill dragons.

He is an expert bowman, and his fingers are intact enough for him to still shoot. There are also three suggestions about the power of weirwood. First that weirwood arrows through the eyes of a dragon can be fatal. Brandon Snow wanted to try this, and prepared arrows to try to take out Balerion, Vhagar and Meraxes, but never was allowed to. Torrhen decided to kneel. Second, Jojen says, "There is a power in living wood...a power as strong as fire," This is in Bran's last chapter from ACOK. The final suggestion is an extrapolation from what Jojen says, there is a weirwood tree, a huge one, so it's very old, at Harrenhal, and it is living, suggesting it survived the dragon flames.

Not saying I subscribe to this, but I'm assuming this is why Theon. But I do think that weirwood arrows can kill dragons.

If that is so,Then Anguy(The Archer from The Brotherhood Without Banners) might be a better option,He's in a better condition to fight than Theon.

If that is so,Then Anguy(The Archer from The Brotherhood Without Banners) might be a better option,He's in a better condition to fight than Theon.

I don't necessarily disagree. I think those that subscribe to Theon surviving past the early parts of TWOW assume its for a specific reason. His bowman skills would seem to be a possibility. I'm unsure how long Theon is going to remain with us.

Archived