[BOOK SPOILERS] "Boy's" reveal

*bawls* I want that so much but Ramsay would need either Pegasus or a Porsche to get there.

Haha yeah good point. I thought itd be plausible because they seem to like to give certain characters like LF teleportation skills. And it's not that the skin thing wouldn't work, but I think it would work better visually if they had the two of them suddenly together. That's just my opinion though, obviously they can pull it off a bunch of different ways.

I doubt that they'll do it but that could actually be a pretty effective punch to make the non-readers feel like all these scenes have been worth it, even the ones who've figured it out already.

You can just imagine the scene already, Roose being all "oh hey have y'all met my bastard" and then the camera pans around to show Ramsay. That would probably make it too obvious some Bad Shit is about to go down, though. You want tension and dread at the RW, but you don't want it to be that obvious.

Plus I think if he were attending, we probably would've gotten a hint from him this episode about leaving soon to do something important or something.

IDK. I don't think it'll happen but it could see it being pretty good if they did it right.

I doubt that they'll do it but that could actually be a pretty effective punch to make the non-readers feel like all these scenes have been worth it, even the ones who've figured it out already.

You can just imagine the scene already, Roose being all "oh hey have y'all met my bastard" and then the camera pans around to show Ramsay. That would probably make it too obvious some Bad Shit is about to go down, though. You want tension and dread at the RW, but you don't want it to be that obvious.

Plus I think if he were attending, we probably would've gotten a hint from him this episode about leaving soon to do something important or something.

IDK. I don't think it'll happen but it could see it being pretty good if they did it right.

LOL I'm pretty sure plenty of people would think it's bad news for the Freys and not Robb. Especially if he's being all "honored to meet you, your grace"

House Trollton indeed lololol

Now that ep. 8 has aired and Boy has not appeared and we now have to wait two weeks for ep. 9, anybody care to continue to guess how Boy will reveal his identity? If he does not show up for ep. 9, that means 3 more weeks of keeping us waiting!

Archived