RW question

sati

Hi everyone!

Sorry If it was asked before - after Red Wedding Grey Wind's head was sewn onto Robb's body. But what about Grey Wind's body and Robb's head? Was there a "swap" too? I'm wondering 'cause I only read 3 first books and I want to be prepared for what we will see in the GoT series.

They change stuff on the show, so it's hard to say what exactly will happen. There will probably be some minor stuff changed. Also, if you've only read the first 3 books, I'd keep to the still reading sections if you want to avoid spoilers.

They change stuff on the show, so it's hard to say what exactly will happen. There will probably be some minor stuff changed. Also, if you've only read the first 3 books, I'd keep to the still reading sections if you want to avoid spoilers.

They will probably show every single detail of the body being decapitaded and the other head sewed to it, with as much gore as they can

I've just decided to subscribe to the crackpot theory that grey wind with Robb's head is reanimated by the Red God and is the hooded man at winterfell. Or maybe Azor Azhai; there was smoke and salt at the RW.

You know the scary thing, someone will probably take this comment and run with it. Rob is AAR headlines the theories page tomorrow. :)

They will probably show every single detail of the body being decapitaded and the other head sewed to it, with as much gore as they can

+ as many boobies as humanly possible. In fact, all the women at the RW will be topless. That's why they call their castle "The Twins".

I feel it would actually add more to the shock of the whole event if we never see the head actively being sewn onto the body.

Archived