Do you think someone will be evil enought to kill...

Mr.Black

What fool would deal with kittens after killing Tommen?

But, yes it is possible. Although I don`t believe in it since Ser Pounce is PTWP - pussy that was promised :)

What makes you think Ser Pounce won't kill Tommen and then usurp the throne?

With Queen Whiskers and his hand, Boots, King Pounce shall rule all of Westeros with an iron paw.

It is known.

Ser Pounce will most likely become Lord Commander of Tommen's Kingsguard after Lady Stoneheart kills Jaime, and he is far too honorable to do such a foul deed.

I have a horrible feeling that Randyll Tarly might kill them to try and toughen Tommen up, I mena, that is pretty much his style of parenting in a nutshell. Having said that, if Randyll really is an Aegon supporter he's probably not going to care much what Tommen gets up to or how he's raised as he expects him to be replaced any day now

If The Others get as far as King's Landing..........imagine Wight Kittens chasing Tommen about :devil:

Poor kid :frown5:. His family is already in a bad position. Now he gets chased by his own kittens.

I would say that there is a very real chance that Cersei will off them.

:unsure: Cersei is a mad lunatic indeed. I remember she took the whole issue of Joffrey and the gutted cat not too seriously, so it's plausible.

On the other hand, I think Cersei is back to her poised mode, and she intends to outwit Margaery out of Tommen's control. Not exactly a good idea to slaughter his pet kitties (at least not in front of him).

What makes you think Ser Pounce won't kill Tommen and then usurp the throne?

With Queen Whiskers and his hand, Boots, King Pounce shall rule all of Westeros with an iron paw.

It is known.

Preposterous!! Once the Kingslayer is dead, Ser Pounce will take his place as LC of the KG, a position which he earned with his hard work and sword and not by being the queen`s brother and the kings uncle, and he will help King Tommen in his fight against the one true enemy of the Realm:Beets!

Archived