Do you think someone will be evil enought to kill...

Mr.Black

What fool would deal with kittens after killing Tommen?

But, yes it is possible. Although I don`t believe in it since Ser Pounce is PTWP - pussy that was promised :)

His Valyrian Steel claws are sharp.

The OP is presupposing that there will be someone evil enough to kill Tommen.

There is no such person.

Oh wait...

Which one of the other claimants would have Tommen killed? The kid is soft and weak and not particularly guilty: You could get him to publicly renounce his claim and make him heir to the Rock. Daenerys doesn't harm children... And Tyrion has no heirs: He might want Tommen alive to be his heir until a child is born to him.

Stannis might be brutal enough to have children killed, but then again Tommen didn't know he was not the true King: He's been pretty sheltered, and I'm certain he's always been told otherwise. Aegon might possibly want Tommen killed, but I'm not sure if he's vicious enough to actually go ahead and order children killed, not if he can get them to abdicate their claim. Euron would certainly kill Tommen, but it's a pretty big stretch to say he might take the Iron Throne before Aegon does, and then Tommen becomes a non-issue. Nah, if someone kills Tommen it would be Marge Tyrell in order to free herself up for bedding and wedding the new King.

Which one of the other claimants would have Tommen killed? The kid is soft and weak and not particularly guilty: Daenerys doesn't harm children. Stannis might be brutal enough, but then again Tommen is a child and didn't know he was not the true King. Aegon might possibly want Tommen killed, but I'm not sure if he's vicious enough to order children killed. Euron would certainly kill Tommen, but it's a pretty big stretch to say he might take the Iron Throne before Aegon does. Nah, if someone kills Tommen it would be Marge Tyrell in order to free herself up for bedding and wedding the new King.

Danerys, Stannis and Aegon would all have him killed or at best locked up in a dungeon. Cersei is usually wrong about, who she views as a threat, so it would be ironic if she was right about Margaery.

Tommen's chances of survival are not good whilst he sits on the Iron Throne. His only is to renounce his throne on the grounds of being illegitimate and hide out in the Rock. Sadly I don't think the story is going to have a happy ending.

Well, considering that Tommen probably will be viewed as a threat to the claim of any potential candidate, he most likely must die. There is probably no way to get 100% proof that Tommen is not a Baratheon, so the next best thing has to be killing him and removing him as a problem. As far as his cats go, once Tommen is done, who is going to care about his cats? I doubt Stannis/Dany/FAegon is going to give a crap, so I'd imagine they'd be killed or at the very least neglected/abandoned.

Surely Daenerys or Aegon would have Tommen publicly admit his illegitimacy and renounce his claim rather than killing him? At least Dany would.

Based on what? Jaime killed their father/grandfather, Tywin sacked the city and ordered the death's of their family. Dany has decided to become more ruthless lately and even before that she was putting 13 year old boys to death. What Tommen will be 10 or 11? I don't see the Dany showing him any mercy at all.

Tommen will always be a threat, because in the future he could claim that he renounced his claim under duress and launch a rebellion.

What kind of question is this?

We all know that Ser Pounce earned his knighthood on the blackwater and that he was knighted by Ser Balon Swann.

He'll eat Robert Strong for breakfast and then singlehandedly stop the Others(Since hes obviously TPWP and AAR)

He'll later be called Ser Pounce the Dragonslayer after killing Drogon.

Archived