[book spoilers] Ramsey's two women

This answers my question because from the season 3 promos I thought the dark haired girl was jayne (her replacement from season 1 actress) and the blonde was training her in a brothel. Also agree with above they are not afraid of RAMSAY wtf they should be living in fear even if he promised them he won't hurt them if they pleased him.

This answers my question because from the season 3 promos I thought the dark haired girl was jayne (her replacement from season 1 actress) and the blonde was training her in a brothel. Also agree with above they are not afraid of RAMSAY wtf they should be living in fear even if he promised them he won't hurt them if they pleased him.

Not necessarily. We don't get much fear of ramsay from his companions, like Yellow dick and the others. Maybe those girls were Ramsay's female bros in torture. That would be kind of cool deviation actually (pun not intended...).

Not necessarily. We don't get much fear of ramsay from his companions, like Yellow dick and the others.

That's because there's no indication Ramsay likes to hunt down, rape and flay men. The Bastard Boys are all men, and apparently all soldiers serving Roose Bolton, meaning they're primarily Ramsay's servants and not his prey. He would probably flay them for screwing up big, or because he suddenly takes an intense dislike to one of them, but on the whole they probably don't have to live day to day worrying about when Ramsay will kill them.

Two hot young women, however? As Ramsay's 'friends' or 'comrade-in-arms'? Come on, now. Any such women who live around the Dreadfort would almost certainly live in day-to-day fear of when Ramsay will come for them. The idea of Ramsay, of all people, with female accomplices strikes me as bizarre.

That's because there's no indication Ramsay likes to hunt down, rape and flay men. The Bastard Boys are all men, and apparently all soldiers serving Roose Bolton, meaning they're primarily Ramsay's servants and not his prey. He would probably flay them for screwing up big, or because he suddenly takes an intense dislike to one of them, but on the whole they probably don't have to live day to day worrying about when Ramsay will kill them.

Two hot young women, however? As Ramsay's 'friends' or 'comrade-in-arms'? Come on, now. Any such women who live around the Dreadfort would almost certainly live in day-to-day fear of when Ramsay will come for them. The idea of Ramsay, of all people, with female accomplices strikes me as bizarre.

Especially if they plan on showing what he's like with lady hornwood or fArya his own wife.

Ramsey is so awesome, I wouldn't be surprised if women are drawn to him. He's like a medeval version of The Fonze.

Sarcasm? Doesn't translate well in text.

The idea of Ramsay, of all people, with female accomplices strikes me as bizarre.

Why, though? Joff is a sadist too, but he was quite turned on by Marg (supposedly) being into his sick games rather than the focus of them. Why would Ramsay be any different? The right tool for the right, job after all...

I thought it was pretty clear by his groping that they're probably just his sex toys in their spare time anyway.

I posted this in another thread, but my theory is that they're Ramsay's "bitches", only in human form rather than hound form, used to pad out the HBO boobs quota. Since Ros is dead, who else will provide us with pointless nudity?

Correct on both counts i think. Good pick.

Like the idea of them being his bitches in human form, but at this point honestly, I think they're just whores. Either they're his personal play things as someone said above, which would mean that this probably isn't the first time they've done something like this or they're just random whores he bought...Either way, they have to do as their told, fear or not.

Archived