The absolute worst theory you have heard?

Spilly

It's not "stupid", I can see some evidence for it, but I would absolutely hate it if Euron = a shapeshifting warlock theory.

Though fortunately, I think if he was a warlock, he'd avoid having the obvious features from drinking shade of the evening.

Edit: Also Ned waring into Illyn Payne.

R+L=S lol. The worst one I've heard is N+L=J, implying that Ned and Lyanna emulated the Targaryens- I hasten to add, I don't believe it so there is no need to argue about it and get the thread locked.

The amazing Jon Snow is the amazing solution to every problem in the books, and every other character we have followed is completely tangential to his amazing storyline because he's the amazing song of ice and fire as he's the son of the perfectly amazing Rhaegar and Lyanna.

Did I mention he was amazing?

(before this turns into a flame war, I'm not complaining about R+L=J, but rather its perceived importance among the general fanbase)

Rhaegar is alive and is ________.

_________ is a secret Targaryen.

_________ is my favorite character and as such must be Azor Ahai.

Ned knocked up a fisherman's daughter because some third-hand 15-year-old gossip is proof of such thing.

The amazing Jon Snow is the amazing solution to every problem in the books, and every other character we have followed is completely tangential to his amazing storyline because he's the amazing song of ice and fire as he's the son of the perfectly amazing Rhaegar and Lyanna.

And I think it's equally annoying when all of this is applied to Dany. It works both ways.

(before this turns into a flame war, I'm not complaining about R+L=J, but rather its perceived importance among the general fanbase)

this .

And I think it's equally annoying when all of this is applied to Dany. It works both ways.

& this.

Fair enough. I do find the Jon Snow one to be far more prevalent on this board.

Admittedly, I find Dany a lot more interesting as a character, even if Jon has an infinitely better plotline, so I guess it'd irk me less if it turns out she was the solution to everything (though I'd still be quite annoyed).

Admittedly, I find Dany a lot more interesting as a character, even if Jon has an infinitely better plotline, so I guess it'd irk me less if it turns out she was the solution to everything (though I'd still be quite annoyed).

And I'm the exact opposite (regarding finding them interesting; obviously Jon's plotline is better). Funny how that works, innit? Can you imagine, being more tolerable of theories that are kind to the characters we like? Amazing! :P

What both of you said.

Having the Lannister brothers being secret Targs is specially awful.

Archived