The absolute worst theory you have heard?

Spilly

One of Black Hawk`s classics, right? The worst one for me is this new idea that Bran comes from line Aerys and Rhaella created :bang: . Please, don`t ask how :)

Yeah, I'm actually trying to think of more of his "theories" for this thread :P.

That Bran one actually started to get on my nerves. No matter how many times I said from the line of Aerys and Rhaella, they just kept saying he's related to them because of Jon and he doesn't need to be related to them by blood!

I forgot to add Euron is the dusky woman in disguise, and is in turn having sex with another of his brothers, only this time in a womans body. Gross, not to mention absolutely baseless.

Lol, I remember another poster mentioning this, and I think it gets my nomination for the 'worst ever theory' crown.

Why don't you start a new one instead?

I don`t know whether OP will get angry at me... It`s his intelectual property after all... Do you think we should do that?

I don`t know whether OP will get angry at me... It`s his intelectual property after all... Do you think we should do that?

If the OP doesn't make a new thread then say that your sorry and that they weren't around to make a new thread.

It's entirely up to you though.

If the OP doesn't make a new thread then say that your sorry and that they weren't around to make a new thread.

It's entirely up to you though.

I`ll open it and inform the mods... OP hasn`t been around for couple of days...

Catelyn + Hodor= Rickon, funniest crackpot of the day. Even said he raped her which idk if someone of Hodors inteligence and mindset could even imagine doung that. Got me laughing for a couple min when i first read it.

No way! Whoever said that needs to be given a medal XD

Off topic: You stole my profile pic...

Archived