CK2: Game of Thrones Mod Game for AFOIAF

On tuesdays and thursdays I am available from 10 am to 12 p.m (GMT+1), On wednesday I'm not around between 6 and 10 pm. On other days I can generally adapt my schedule.

I will play as House Hightower of Oldtown.

Going for the paramountcy of the Reach after SerBrightflame grills all those silly Gardeners? I figure if you play your cards right you might even succeed unless the Tyrells get lucky as per canon...

Hey there, I just saw this new thread. I'm still interesting on playing and I'm glad to see a new thread has been created. I'm GMT-5. As for the house I'll be playing, I'll let you know later today; perhaps one in Dorne or the North. Just let me know when would the game take place so I might know if I'll be able to play.

A interesting idea guys, but time prohibits me from joining you.

Although as I deleve into my own RPG campaign design, I have decided to create a new house called Corrella, a lesser noble Knights based house that has connections to making weapons and armor and does import/export trade via land based pac trains and sea based merchant ships. They will grow in importance in a couple of different ways in my campaign and importance as the campaign progresses. I have not yet decide where to place them, I might even add a brand new town to base them out of.

Oh... right. :bang: I guess we'll all wait till it comes out, see if the mod works with it (unlikely) or wait for the new patch to the mod. How stupid of me, I thought it was coming out next month.

I'd definitely like to try this. I've never played CK 2 in multi-player, it sounds fun. I won't be able to play until mid-June though.

Welcome aboard, it seems like we won't be able to start until mid-june anyway. Need to wait for patches for CK2 and the mod itself, but I'll note you down. :)

Should we start in Seven Kingdoms then? If we are going to include Essos, that is.

It probably is preferable.. I think that the Free Cities will be quite buggy on release and if we're all in Westeros we can interact more than if someone is the King of Qarth whilst others are fighting for the Iron Throne.

Archived