CK2: Game of Thrones Mod Game for AFOIAF

Sounds good, Capibara. Will be keeping an eye on Paradox forums and the Mods own and will update her when they've done the patch! Hopefully the wait isn't that long since I am itching to get playing with you guys.

Hello guys, i'd like to join this game when it starts if that is possible.

Also if we want to play before GOT mods next patch which prob will be awhile because it is such a large paradox patch/dlc it is possible to depatch the game to 1.092. Just go into properties (steam) then into betas and then change into 1_09x and GOT mod will be playable again.

Hello guys, i'd like to join this game when it starts if that is possible.

Also if we want to play before GOT mods next patch which prob will be awhile because it is such a large paradox patch/dlc it is possible to depatch the game to 1.092. Just go into properties (steam) then into betas and then change into 1_09x and GOT mod will be playable again.

:dunce: Wait... this is actually possible? Will have to do that then! You hear that everyone!? We are a go, launch time at whenever people want!

Whom should I sign you up as my good man that has saved us from massive waiting?

EDIT: Confirmed that it is possible to revert to previous version on Steam. Downloaded mod again and got it to work. We're ready to go mateys!

:dunce: Wait... this is actually possible? Will have to do that then! You hear that everyone!? We are a go, launch time at whenever people want!

Whom should I sign you up as my good man that has saved us from massive waiting?

EDIT: Confirmed that it is possible to revert to previous version on Steam. Downloaded mod again and got it to work. We're ready to go mateys!

I tried it, and it works perfectly! I am good to go anytime after 12 GMT. What's your IP?

I tried it, and it works perfectly! I am good to go anytime after 12 GMT. What's your IP?

I am good to go anytime! Will need to see if we can get the people on the list organized. Will send each of them a PM to scout out their possible time slots. Once we know for sure when we can start I'll send my IP to everyone in a PM and post here that the server is up. :) Can't be too careful in these things... though does anyone with more experience know if hamachi is necessary? When I played with my friends it was.

Okay, I've sent everyone on the list a message now... with the exception of SerBrightflame. When everyone has replied we can start playing. :drool: I look forward to spending time in the privy making gold...

I look forward to taking Casterly rock as my seat... If you don't kneel. If the Stormlands player joins, think I'll matri-marry Argella.

Oh we'll see what happens when I marry Sharra Arryn, the Gardener King marries Argella and you attack one of us. :P We'll see man! We'll see!

You'd risk Aenys and Maegor getting offed and getting inherited by the Durrendons? :dunno: Might be smarter to marry her to Orys to go with the "canon" ending... though I've no idea how the game would deal with that.

I can't play this week. I think I can play next weekend. I'm GMT, btw. I don't have Steam, it's not necessary, right? And I still haven't updated my game, so I can still play the mod.

As for who I'd like to play, I'll play anyone. I've never played in this scenario, so I'm not very aware of the different Houses and different status of the current Houses.

I can't play this week. I think I can play next weekend. I'm GMT, btw. I don't have Steam, it's not necessary, right? And I still haven't updated my game, so I can still play the mod.

As for who I'd like to play, I'll play anyone. I've never played in this scenario, so I'm not very aware of the different Houses and different status of the current Houses.

If you haven't updated the game it should be fine, and steam isn't required. :) We'll wait up for everyone to reply and then make decisions on how to rule the world!

By the way... does anyone know how to raise ones kids well? I am having a hell of a time trying to get my kids to have a high Learning stat to get the better education tiers... not even having a maester or septon raise them seems to help.

By the way... does anyone know how to raise ones kids well? I am having a hell of a time trying to get my kids to have a high Learning stat to get the better education tiers... not even having a maester or septon raise them seems to help.

Usually I raise my heir myself.I also spend the time searching for genius,so I have a lineage of gifted rulers.

I would like to change my choice from House Rosby to House Reyne of Castamere, thank you so much :D

Done and done.. serve the Rock faithfully and I will raise you up high, but fail me and you know the consequences! :P

If Olligarchy doesn't bend the knee, you can have the Westerlands.

Also, is their a ban on Faceless men?

Hey, no making threats like that before you hear my IC suggestion at game start. :P King Loren/I has an idea that should satisfy everyone!

No, no ban. Faceless Men are actually preferable to assassin spam. They are expensive and "cost" something for you to use, but as such can be used to get rid of single powerful lords. Of course if one wants to extinguish the last member of a dynasty is always up to the players morals. ;)

As for my potential in-game dickery... I'm going to be really anal about de jure and fluffy rolling for my own family. As such I think I'll never take any other holdings than Casterly Rock and Lannisport, and if I ever get others (or inherit dying dynasties) I will either give them to a younger son of my most notable bannermans family, or use the "Invite a Masterless Warrior" to give it to a new dynasty. Should keep the balance of power at least in the Westerlands... until someone breaks it. :)

Out of curiosity... does anyone know why provinces such as Lannisport and Deepwood (Motte) have building slots that cannot be built in? Despite being a 6 slot province, one can only build 5 holdings in Lannisport.

Archived