CK2: Game of Thrones Mod Game for AFOIAF

Seems not, we've three people out of 7 or 8. I will send people one last message tomorrow and if they don't reply I'll remove them from the list and those of us that remain will settle a time and get on it.

Ok, I'm here. There's only 3 of us? Maybe this was set too early for some people, they should have still said something though.

And I'm planning on playing House Tully.

eta: If we can't play today or right now as it was planned, I'm still available later or at basically any time during this week.

I'd love to play y'all, but im afraid i'd be more of a hinderance than anything. Never tried to play a game like this online before, and all I have is a laptop, (though it is a nice shiny new one), but if any of you want to hold my hand and walk me through how to set it up and everything, I'd love to join. Think im GMT -6 (Central standard time, i live in NOLA)

MostintrestingmanWesteros, i wouldnt mind you playing even if its your first online one (my second), Its all about fun and its alot more fun with more people.

Hrafnsmerki read page 4 on this thread, there we explain how to depatch the game to make it compatible with the mod.

Ok, I'm here. There's only 3 of us? Maybe this was set too early for some people, they should have still said something though.

And I'm planning on playing House Tully.

eta: If we can't play today or right now as it was planned, I'm still available later or at basically any time during this week.

Signed you up for House Tully of Riverrun.

Should we just set the same time next week again? maybe try to find som more members on paradox forum to.

We can try on sunday, hopefully we'll hear more from people by then, if not... well we've enough players for a game. :)

I'd love to play y'all, but im afraid i'd be more of a hinderance than anything. Never tried to play a game like this online before, and all I have is a laptop, (though it is a nice shiny new one), but if any of you want to hold my hand and walk me through how to set it up and everything, I'd love to join. Think im GMT -6 (Central standard time, i live in NOLA)

You're welcome to join us if you want. Don't mind showing you how everything works. :) Will sign you up.

Hi guys, I had been a bit swamped with work, but I'm game for these days. I'm sorry about not showing before..

Although I have 1.10, isn't that not compatible with the mod?

The newest version isn't, but you can roll back onto 1.09 at least with Steam which is.

Could everyone "follow" this topic so they get warnings there are posts on it?

Sorry forgot to check back. Following now, and thanks for the help ya'll!!! I'm down. I call House Stark if no one else has already, checked the thread, and I don't think anyone did, but I may have missed it. I'll give whoever wants to help me out email/ cell phone info (or whatever would be the best way for us to talk.) :cool4:

Sorry forgot to check back. Following now, and thanks for the help ya'll!!! I'm down. I call House Stark if no one else has already, checked the thread, and I don't think anyone did, but I may have missed it. I'll give whoever wants to help me out email/ cell phone info (or whatever would be the best way for us to talk.) :cool4:

Signing you up! And you can PM me on the forums or use my email that you can find in my account details.

So nothing today either, then i am out cause this seems to not be happening... Good times good times

If you wish to sign out, alright, but you should remember that there are other people around than you. :) Everyone has their own life which may interfere with gaming and as such they cannot appear everyday. From what I've learned on online games is that patience is a virtue.

If you realy want such a game to start, best organize it through a steamgroup or the official PI forums, that's the only 2 places I have seen GOT-mod-MP games working with a lot of players.

Will have to consider that, steam group might actually be just the thing..

• 11 months later...

With respect to CK2, does anybody know any good modding tutorials? I've been wanting to add crusades to the orthodox faith, but I just can't find any tutorials on even basic modding, nevermind adding crusades...

• 3 weeks later...

Question to all, directly related to the mod; what do you think Essosi "heraldry" (or sigils in a broader sense) would look like? All we get on the topic is a few sellsword standards and Illyrio's observation that they don't put as much stock in them as the people of Westeros. Not a lot to work with, and it's driving me mad.

Archived