Who do you think is the rightful ruler of the Seven Kingdoms?

Sappheira

Hi! Welcome to the forum.

Rightful ruler - depends. I'd say Tommen I Baratheon is the lawfully crowned pretender, Stannis I Baratheon the true heir to King Robert. Personally, I hope Daenerys II Targaryen or Jon Snow can reclaim their thrones from the likes of these.

Stannis is the heir to the Baratheon Dynasty. Tommen, however, holds the throne and is widely accepted as the heir to Robert Baratheon. Tommen also has the military might to back his claim.

For now, Aegon and Daenerys are both pretenders to the throne, who believe they are the true heirs and use a currently defunct dynasty as their claim. This will likely change, as one of them may very well conquer Westeros in the next book. If that happens, the Targs are back as the ruling family.

Knowing that Tommen is really Jaime's son, the lawfully correct answer is without a doubt Stannis. Robert's rebellion undid any claim of the Targaryen line, thus eliminating Dany, Aegon (if real) and Jon Snow (if R+L=J).

Knowing that Tommen is really Jaime's son, the lawfully correct answer is without a doubt Stannis. Robert's rebellion undid any claim of the Targaryen line, thus eliminating Dany, Aegon (if real) and Jon Snow (if R+L=J).

Abject nonsense.

Archived