Aegons Kingsguard when he takes the Iron Throne

Darkstar has no place in anyone's Kingsguard. He barely even has a place in the narrative.

Also, I don't see Gendry being apart of this Kingsguard (or any for that matter), and Edric Storm has the makings of court life versus life as a Kingsguardsman.

I doubt Jaime will be duped into serving another Targaryen.

Beyond Duck, it's a crap shoot.

I agree, pretty hard to guess apart from Duckfield.

I agree, pretty hard to guess apart from Duckfield.

Aegon seems to share the charisma that Reny and Rhaegar both had, I suppose its possible that many young lordlings/knights will flock to him hoping for favours. Of course with Westeros much depleted it might still not be that easy. I will nominate one of the Redwyne brothers as possible on Aegon's KG, I suggested one of them might serve Dany but it might perhaps be more likely that they would join Aegon at this stage.

I think Aegon might legitimise rolland and make him lord of night song:

A person not mention ed that I think will end in the KG: Jon Snow

I was thinking of possibly adding Jon Snow but in not sure about his situation with the Nights Watch atm. Hes of the North in my mind and wont go south of the Neck IMO even when he finds out his heritage unless the theory that his Watch had ended when he died and could do whatever he wanted after he was resurrected is true which i doubt. I think Jon would reknew his vows to the Watch if that idea popped into his head

As much as I love Jaime, Aegon would have to be mad (hah!) to have the Kingslayer in his Kingsguard. Barristan may work as Lord Commander, but he's a bit too old. Darkstar is too dangerous (or too incompetent). Duck needs to be included. Loras but may stay on but other than that, I don't have a clue.

As much as I love Jaime, Aegon would have to be mad (hah!) to have the Kingslayer in his Kingsguard. Barristan may work as Lord Commander, but he's a bit too old. Darkstar is too dangerous (or too incompetent). Duck needs to be included. Loras but may stay on but other than that, I don't have a clue.

well there's the minor(big fact):

if it weren't for jaime Aegon wouldn't be there (unknowingly jaime did his duty and saved the crown princes live)

I knew putting Jaime on either of my threads was gonna get me shit for it but IMO Jaime is going through a complete transformation from a character most hated to one of the most loved characters in the series. I think he will progress as a swordsman with his left hand and become one of the most famous Kingsguard in history and one of the most famous Lord Commanders in history because i think he will take a more hands on approach to his position. Doesnt it just ring, a one handed Lord Commander who was one the greatest warriors in Westeros, kinda like Qhorin Halfhand but with a white cloak instead of a black one. This is coming from a diehard Stark fan i just really like how Jaimes character is progressing as a person and leader. Im hoping somehow Aegon or Dany believe him if he told them his reasons for what he did, i think Dany might believe him because shes accepted her father was a mad man but idk about Aegon though we dont know enough about him. If they dont then all his character progression is for not unless he is removed from the Kingsguard by Dany or Aegon then he can be Lord of Casterly Rock but i doubt Jaime would jive with that and id rather have Tyrion come back and be Lord he is Tywins son after all.

Archived