MLB 2013 II - I Shin-soo Choose You!

Lightning Lord

go ahead and make jokes, panda-dick.

as a teen i was likely one of the finest masturbators the western world had ever known. i had all the weapons to go pro. an injury at 19 ruined it all for me. how different my life may have turned out...

Maybe you'll get a renaissance when kair's out of town? I just read a story on Grantland about a 35 year old playing ball all over the minors, like some sort of Crash Davis Reality.

Twins finally gutted out a win. Happy panda-dick!

puig with a clutch two out bases loaded two run poke into the outfield!

the boy is so strong. things off the plate he can get to and turn into something.

*edited because i am drunk

I just saw the highlight of that hit. It was with 2 strikes, and it was way outside and he just reached out and pulled it through the gap between 3rd and short. This guy is some kind of freak. And it looked almost like a situation where the hitter could only attempt to get a bat on it, and he pulled it.

There's this guy Oscar Tavares (Little Vlad) in AAA for the Cardinals who is a very hyped outfield prospect, but I can't believe he jumps off of the screen like Puig does.

Darren Daulton has two brain tumors, one of which is possibly inoperable. Crazy.

http://deadspin.com/...umors-600612853

Ouch. Terrible news.

I remember when he was talking about how he felt that he'd left his body during big hits during his career six or seven years ago. They asked Kruk about it, and he said it worried him, but I don't really think that this was what he was thinking.

My man-crush on Wainwright is getting more problematic. He mowed down the A's today in his 4th complete game of the year. ERA is 2.22 and K/BB is 112/14. 11 wins.

Josh Beckett is done for the year with arm surgery. I'm not sure if that is good or bad news for LA.

Probably depends if he's taken as big a shine to tacos and cervesa as he did to Popeye's and beer.

Got to say, the Yankees/O's game is just painful for me. I want the Yankees to win at least one against the O's. This might be the earliest in a season I've ever rooted for them, but I know the Yankees are going no where this year regardless, and the O's still seem to have some sort of dangerous close game mojo going on.

Puig had the most hits in his first calendar month in the majors of any player since some dude named Joe Dimaggio.

That's something.

2nd person since 1900 to have 44+ hits in his first 100 AB as well.

Archived