MLB 2013 II - I Shin-soo Choose You!

Lightning Lord

Bah, I'm too embittered by the Nats turning a 6-2 lead into a probable 9-6 loss with their best pitcher on the mound.

But I see precisely one K for Deduno so here I am.

ETA: A second K!

What the fuck has happened to Chris Davis? Seriously, he has become super man. .357 average, 19 HRs, 50 RBIs, 1.200 OPS, .447 OBP and he has 29 BBs already when he had 37 all of last year. I mean, I knew he could become good and he flashed last year, but holy fuck is this insane. He's a really streaky hitter but I never, for the life of me, expected these numbers by the end of May.

What the fuck has happened to Chris Davis? Seriously, he has become super man. .357 average, 19 HRs, 50 RBIs, 1.200 OPS, .447 OBP and he has 29 BBs already when he had 37 all of last year. I mean, I knew he could become good and he flashed last year, but holy fuck is this insane. He's a really streaky hitter but I never, for the life of me, expected these numbers by the end of May.

I don't have a clue. He singlehandedly beat the living crap out of the Nats this series going 8/12 with 3 HRs. And like a total dick he undid Zimm's 3 HR day.

I think it's time for the MLB to institute a test for horse steroids.

Four-game win streak with the sweep of the Brew Crew. And it came at the expense of Monsieur Lohse. Whom I've never forgiven for being better after leaving. No more Central cellar for Twins. Huzzah! And the Yankees lost! Double Huzzah!

Michael Wacha's great debut was ruined by Mitchell Boggs who gave up a Jeff Francouer HR in the 9th. I have never hated a Cardinal as much as this guy. He has been so bad that I wouldn't be entirely shocked if he resigned.

Wow...Jeff Francoeur is still playing professional baseball. :shocked:

Yes, but it probably took the even more puzzling existence of Mitchell Boggs on the roster that made Francoeur's moment possible.

I'm so excited about Wacha though. Drafted last year and looking too good to keep in AAA.

Boggs must be out of minors options. He has been godawful this year.

Speaking of 2012 draft picks, the Bravos' Alex Wood made his major league debut in the pen tonight after scorching the minors on his way up: 1 IP, 0 ER. Awesome to see these guys so majors ready.

The Giants finally beat the Oakland A's.

Finally. For the first time. Even though the A's suck ass.

/facepalm

And now we run into Trisky's godsdamned Cards. Fuck.

At least the Dodgers spent 47 bajillion dollars to still suck.

Bones! I'm so happy to see you. Finally someone who I can truly hate. This thread has been filled with worthless Twins and Braves fans. It's enough to make me miss the days when obnoxious Cubs fans ruled in here.

Bones! I'm so happy to see you. Finally someone who I can truly hate. This thread has been filled with worthless Twins and Braves fans. It's enough to make me miss the days when obnoxious Cubs fans ruled in here.

Worthless? I suppose not every team can have a payroll of $220 million. How does it feel to spend so much money and still look up at 5/6 of the league on in the standings?

Worthless? I suppose not every team can have a payroll of $220 million. How does it feel to spend so much money and still look up at 5/6 of the league on in the standings?

It sucks, but at least we have hope for the future. What do you got? Joe Mauer the $184 million dollar man?

I WAS AT THE O'S GAME TONIGHT AND IT RULED

Okay back to your regular thread now thanks!

Nice. I turned on MLB network and watched the 9th. Chris Dickerson former Yankee Legend. It's always nice to see Valverde bombed.

ETA: I don't know why I called Helton a punter. He was a QB...the last before Peyton

FA's worthless trivia of the day: Both Peyton and Eli Manning's backup QBs in college are current MLB players: Helton with the Rockies, and Seth Smith of the A's.

Man, I missed you guys. Still laughing at some of the posts. Sorry for taking a week or so off.

Anyway, yeah. The Giants starting pitching has been mysteriously lackluster. To the point that Cain losing to a guy I've never heard of didn't surprise me in the least. (Well, the score was a bit much, even so.)

I think MadBum can get it done later though. With Lincecum and especially Cain on the staff it feels weird to say it, but he is our ace now.

ETA: Oh yeah, I have caught a knuckleballer in the past. Make no mistake; that shit is crazy.

Archived