[NO SPOILERS] "Positive Nitpicking" - What you loved about the episode (READ THE OP)

shiola

This thread is for discussing what you loved about the episode, from the largest plot point to the smallest facial expression or background detail.

Here are the rules of this thread. If you cannot follow them, do not post. I don't like having to waste posts in my own threads by quoting and correcting everyone who doesn't bother to read the rules.

* NO complaining or negative comments in this thread. This is our "happy place". Is the show perfect? Hell no, but that's not what this thread is about.

* Book/TV spoilers are fine inside spoiler tags ONLY. If you do not know how to make one, it's simple. Here is an example:

[.spoiler]Darth Vader is Luke's father[/.spoiler] without the periods becomes

Darth Vader is Luke's father

If you aren't sure, tag it anyway.

* Boy's real name is considered a spoiler.

* This thread is NOT for predictions or speculation

* Above all, I want this thread to be a happy place where people can be sheltered from all of the negativity. And it has to remain 100% spoiler free for our non-reader friends so that as many people as possible can join in! This is supposed to be fun and happy (or as fun and happy as Game of Thrones can be!)

I am never able to watch the episodes until Mondays but those three comments are already making me so excited, holy shit.

I am so stoked Cersei is explaining the song before the Red Wedding.

Cercei's story - erie but cool, you can feel the hate

Sam rocked though, great scene. the Wight was as horrific as in the books and Sam's courage to defend Gilly and baby is endearing. The Ravens warning them to leave and then driving them/looking after them is inspiring.

Loved Cersei being a bitch.

Thought the change to Sansa's wedding was perfect.

I like show Daario much better than book Daario.

Arya and The Hound are great on together.

EDIT: I liked the Davos and Stannis scene quite a bit as well.

I loved that they kept the Seconds Sons have seen worse odds and run line. I loved it in the book.

Sam's scene with the dissonant quorking buildup was wonderful.

"dissonant quorking buildup" is perhaps one of the best word combinations I have read in a while.

Archived