Will Bran leave Bloodraven?

I honesty think that hes gonna stay there for his plot against the others and all the influence he can do throught Westeros. However i also thought if he warged a dragon most likely Rhaegal i think he could possibly fly off to the North the beyond the Wall to get him and he might just use him to confront the Others in the North or possibly bring him back to Winterfell. What do you guys think?

He will complete his training, Bloodraven will die, and Bran's party will either head throufh the underground caves to Hardhome, or they will cross overland to the Wall with his new warding powers.

His eventual base of operations will be the godswood at Winterfell, not the underground cave in the deadlands.

He will complete his training, Bloodraven will die, and Bran's party will either head throufh the underground caves to Hardhome, or they will cross overland to the Wall with his new warding powers.

His eventual base of operations will be the godswood at Winterfell, not the underground cave in the deadlands.

:agree: One way or another Bran will eventually leave the cave once his training with Bloodraven is complete and help fight The Others and after that he'll stay at the Godswood in Winterfell.

I really hope not, i don't want bran to spend the rest of his life in a dark cave alone. Once the battle with the others is over I hope somehow he gets use of his legs back and become a knight like he always dreamed. I think Maybe like Dany when she thought she was barren and start saving people instead, it's the same with bran without his legs he didn't go to KL, maybe becoming knight. Once that dream is taken away you see the bigger picture saving humanity in both their cases.

I think not. Bran is broken, if he leaves the children and goes home, what will he be able to do other than just sitting around having other people do everything that he can't. At least where he is now he has the potential to become something greater than he ever imagined himself being. So if the choice is either go home and be a helpless burden, or stay and be as close to a god as he can be, I say he chooses to stay.

When the Others break the Children's wards and come in and slaughter everyone Bran will escape with Hodor, Meera and Summer.

That's why Bloodraven is training him. They've seen visions of what will happen and need someone who is not a tree that can escape and carry on Greenseeing.

I would like Bran to 'branch out' (sorry I had to) and leave the cave. However, he does seem quite committed to this whole 'last greenseer' gig. And as much as I think he could be more useful if he left for WF, I think he'll be made to completely commit himself to gain these powers.

:agree: One way or another, Bran will leave the cave and be an important POV to come.

I've been wondering about the big sad face on the heart tree in WF. What if it's a much older version of Bran himself? Weirwoods don't have a sense of time so it could be that Bran eventually sets himself up at Winterfell and stays to eventually become part of the giant heart tree.

I always see a lot of people saying that Bran will stay in the cave but I have yet to see a good reason why he would. Bran is 9 and has a lot of living to do. I think he will learn what he needs to, Bloodraven will eventually die, he is 125, and Bran and co will head South to Winterfell. If he needs a Weirwood, there is one right in his own backyard.

I like this idea, im still thinking he will warg a dragon for his protection in Winterfell and to confront the Others.

Im hoping he does leave the cave hes one of my favorite characters, him merging to the heart tree in Winterfell that would help reunite the divided North for the Other invasion and the upcoming wars. I was thinking this if the Wall is going to fall will Brandon lead the Children of The Forest south of the wall with him to rebuild it?

Archived