Robb's Last Words...(DwD spoilers)

A Crow Come Over

In SoS, Robb's last words are "Grey Wind"

In DwD, Jon's last word(s) is "Ghost"

Does anyone think there is a connection here? There are many conspiracies out there regarding Robb & Grey Wind, mainly, whether the Frey's sewed a wolfs head on another persons body (Wendel Manderly) because they lost Robb's corpse. Perhaps the vision Dany sees in the HOTU is not a literally vision but a metaphorical one? Not ready to start going down the crackpot road but when I read the Red Wedding again, the 2 things that stuck out were the multiple references to Wendel eating a Leg of Lamb and Robb's last words.

PS: Search seems to be disabled so I couldn't search for any topic on this.

I think that Jon's last words may support the fact that Robb warged into Grey Wind after Roose killed him and attacked the Frey soldiers as a sort of revenge against them, until they killed Grey Wind, as they both said the names of their Direwolves just before they died. I think the theory about Jon warging into Ghost after his assassination may support this, or it might be a nice thought to think Robb got a little revenge on the Freys before he died (again) in Grey Wind.

In SoS, Robb's last words are "Grey Wind"

In DwD, Jon's last word(s) is "Ghost"

Does anyone think there is a connection here? There are many conspiracies out there regarding Robb & Grey Wind, mainly, whether the Frey's sewed a wolfs head on another persons body (Wendel Manderly) because they lost Robb's corpse. Perhaps the vision Dany sees in the HOTU is not a literally vision but a metaphorical one? Not ready to start going down the crackpot road but when I read the Red Wedding again, the 2 things that stuck out were the multiple references to Wendel eating a Leg of Lamb and Robb's last words.

PS: Search seems to be disabled so I couldn't search for any topic on this.

HOTU warned us all of where GRRM was taking the story and King Robb was slaughtered and had GW's head sewn on his body. He's dead, GW is dead, Jon Snow may be dead as well. The story goes on.

They killed Grey Wind as well, so even if Robb warged into him he didn't get far. I think Robb said his name because at the end he had an 'oh bleep' thought and realized Grey Wind was going crazy because of the betrayal he sensed from the Frey's.

Did Grey Wind die tho? I thought Robbs squire was killed releasing him. The only time its brought up is in a Davos chapter I think where they say they sewed the wolf head on Robbs body.

He was released and killed a couple of Frey men while being shot with arrows. So it think Grey Wind would have died of a result of the arrows.

He was released and killed a couple of Frey men while being shot with arrows. So it think Grey Wind would have died of a result of the arrows.

And they say his head was sewn on Robbs body. I doubt that most direwolves can live without their heads.

Did Grey Wind die tho? I thought Robbs squire was killed releasing him. The only time its brought up is in a Davos chapter I think where they say they sewed the wolf head on Robbs body.

No. They killed Grey Wind and the Westerling boy jumped into the river.

Archived