Who will/should kill Ramsay?

Jamie Lannister

It's probably safe to say the most despicable monster in the series isn't going to survive it. But which character should kill him? Who deserves the honor? Who's been provoked, who has the most reason for it? What would make the best story? And in what context, too?

I think it'll be Jon (UnJon or otherwise) if he survives against Stannis. If not... well, Stannis.

I think Roose Bolton was planning on having both Ramsay and Jeyne killed as soon as they produced a male child. Now that the plan has fallen through, he is hopelessly expendable and will be given up the second it gains Roose some advantage.Theon is the obvious candidate to kill him, but he doesn't have the political capital to make it worthwhile for Bolton. Instead, he will probably be given up as a sacrificial lamb to either Stannis, or the Great Northern Conspiracy lords, depending on which he gains the most from.

Theon as part of his salvation. He has once become reek, now he has to prove his courage and become Theon again. Lord Jim style. He should sacrifice himself to put an end to Ramsay.

Although I don't think it's such s safe bet. If anyone can die then anyone can live too.

Well, ASoIaF does have a pattern of its worst characters meeting their ends in... unexpected ways.

Tywin Lannister is the main antagonist of our protagonist family for three books. He orchestrates their downfall and reaps the benefits of it. Is he killed by Stark vengeance? Does Jon ride down to KL to jam Longclaw down his throat? No. He's killed by his own son for his true social failing.

Joffrey Baratheon is the THE bad guy for three books. NO ONE comes close to how hated and reviled this guy is until good old Ramsay. Is he killed by Sansa, for tormenting her for months on end? Or Robb, for killing his father? Or any of the other people whose friends and loved ones his terrible rule persecuted? Nope. He's offed by Littlefinger and his new wife's grandmother.

Gregor Clegane is another one. Think of all the carnage and terror he's spread in the story during the time we knew him. He's killed for a sin he committed years and years before the books even began.

So eh, maybe Roose is the most likely after all. Or Lady Dustin.

Ramsay is one of my favourite characters in the books :) I would love if he survived even if he ran too braavos or slavers bay to carry out his hobby :D

But the only death i can think thats fitting is if his dogs tore him to shreds. a bit of ironic justice from the girls who gave him "good sport"

Archived