Who will/should kill Ramsay?

Jamie Lannister

Not Theon or Jeyne. Being with Ramsay brings out the worst of them. They should be far away from him, perhaps Asha rescues them and brings them to safety (lol i wish). I do think Asha vs Ramsay would be cool.

I'd like a Jon vs Ramsay fight, if anything for the poetry of it- Snow vs Snow, on the fallen snow in the North...

Although the Boltons are my favorite villains I already read Ramsay with a foot on the grave. Much like Joffrey and Tywin- let's show a bit of his psycho actions first and then off! in a twist. I can see Roose outliving his son though.

Roose killing Ramsay is the inverse of Tyrion offing Tywin, Martin would like the deaths to be unexpected.

Or maybe something ultra random- Gendry mayhaps upon his coming to the North? Melisandre? LF just cause he felt like it.

Since Jon is indisposed, i would think Stannis or Devan Seaworth his squire also Ser Andrew Estermont who is Stannis cousin, or it has to be a Northman, the battle of Winterfell will also be an inside job, they will turn on Boltons, the hooded man perhaps whoever he is.

This reminds me of my "What if GRRM has a tragic redemption in store for Ramsay" thread.

People weren't amused, lol.

Really? I wonder why? :P

He does seem to be a character utterly devoid of "moral grey" and is just flat out evil. Maybe he has another side... doubt it!

This topic comes up pretty often. I still vote for Fat Walda. Maybe the Walder in Winterfell that didn't get killed. Can't trust them Freys.

hmm clever, she has a motive, will she just casually chuck some poison in his soup one day then go on eating tarts and sewing baby clothes?

If his death was to be karmic yet unexpected then he should be killed by a really "nice", harmless, gentle girl or woman, considering how much he likes to target women for torment. So Fat Walda, Sansa or Shireen would work. Fat Walda would have a motive, Sansa would have the means with her hair net and probably very quickly a motive and Shireen is in region and maybe could find a way to give him greyscale for an especially awful death.

Archived