How would you rate episode 308?

Ran

How would you rate episode 308?  

748 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

This episode was perfect.

I loved that they showed some things I assumed they'd just leave out, like the leeches, Sam the Slayer, and almost a 100% correct wedding. They changed Sansa not kneeling, but let’s be honest, how could they have shown the inner monolog to explain this properly? I didn’t mind the King J taking the stool instead. Dany’s scenes were amazing. She looked great in her Jedi headdress btw. The Second Sons were terrific. And the ending was amazing. It did seem a little rushed, but how cool were the ravens flying out in a swarm to end the show?

Forgot to add rank. 10 obv.

Edited by Died a Hero

Not read the books in a while, so I can't remember how much of that episode was accurate, but it was fantastic television.... and a return to the quality of 3, 4, 5. Overall, Season 3 has been a step up from last season in almost every area.

9/10

8. A LOT better than the last two. It was a good episode to introduce us to the last two episodes of this season.

As usual, Daenerys' scenes are of the best of the series.

I really didn't like any of the scenes of the wedding, only the conversation between Cersei and Margaery until the last part that she would kill her. But to prepare the non book viewers of what the Rains of Castamere is was a good touch.

Great episode. Much tighter and more focused than that past few. The end was fucking awesome. Though I did wonder why Sam didn't take the dragon glass with him. But I can forgive that (and the fact that no one but gilly saw sam the slayer). Very glad they ditched Theon Robb and bran this episode. Made for a much better episode.

Eta: oh right. Gave it a 9.

Edited by summer_stark

I'll give it a 9. While not reaching the levels of Episode 4 and 5, this was better than the last two shows. The fewer storylines helped the focus I think. I have to say, I like TV Daario about a 1000 times better than Book Daahrio.

Edited by Darth Pipes