[BOOK SPOILERS] Nitpick without repercussion.

teemo

Hey be nice, he (it?) spent a lot of time looking good that night.

I actually like the tree masked Others, to a certain extent. There's no way they'd be able to pull off the inhuman beauty as GRRM imagined them (not without a bigger CGI budget), so I suppose that only left them with the horror element. It looks okay, but there could be a bit more variation.

Sansa walked to her wedding with an expression that could make anyone to think that she just won the lottery of husbands.

She was like in the books to me

She was acting to be indifferent, but inside she's suffering

Sansa is not the same Sansa, she changed, she learned how to fake

Eh I have small complaints, but otherwise liked the episode

Scenes ended in awkward places to me

Putting the leech on Gendry's penis was totally unnecessary

Daario didn't actually answer why she should trust him. His answer was basically "you should trust me because I do what I want." Which is actually a terrible reason to trust someone if you don't know them and can't predict what they want at any given moment.

Gendry screaming like he was in pain when the leech was put on his penis.

You don't feel the leech biting you, they anesthetize you with their saliva.

He could yelp in horror at the idea, but the actor was screaming like he was in actual pain, which wouldn't be the case.

I actually like the tree masked Others, to a certain extent. There's no way they'd be able to pull off the inhuman beauty as GRRM imagined them (not without a bigger CGI budget), so I suppose that only left them with the horror element. It looks okay, but there could be a bit more variation.

It was the same one from the season 2 finale, that's why it looked the same. Or so I think.

Didn't expect to have the Hound's "if we hurry up..." line in the show prior to watching, but I can't believe that they took away the 'bloody' foreshadowing since they ended up having it in the show. Disappointing little detail

She was like in the books to me

She was acting to be indifferent, but inside she's suffering

Sansa is not the same Sansa, she changed, she learned how to fake

In the books she was in tears but thought no one could see them and had to hold back sobs when they were pronounced married.

I thought the scene with Sam being attacked by the walker could have been done better. They made it seem as though the walker came for the baby, only the Others take the boys. Eliminating small characters like Lark the Sisterman, Chett, and Small Paul is understandable in a television production, but they could still remain true to minor details.

Did Mel have to do that to Gendry?

He has blood everywhere, there's no need to do that to prove her point. She's right, Davos is not. He gets it, we do. Stop torturing the lad already!

I hope Mathos wasn't the son who said "I don't ever want to die" because that would be just cruel.

Darrio could be Dany's sister. I'm kidding. But this nudity stuff is out of control. IF MEL TRIES TO SEDUCE JON I WILL GO INSANE! DO NOT TOUCH AAR IN THAT MANNER!

Ummm....the only whitewashing I approve of since it actually happens is the Hound. Tyrion didn't take out his junk...I am disappoint. Tyrion makes the High Septon look like Spawn. (if you don't know who Spawn is google is your friend)

Did Mel have to do that to Gendry?

He has blood everywhere, there's no need to do that to prove her point. She's right, Davos is not. He gets it, we do. Stop torturing the lad already!

I hope Mathos wasn't the son who said "I don't ever want to die" because that eould be just cruel.

I think show Davos only has one or two sons. I can't remember.

Archived