[BOOK SPOILERS] Stannis the lamb

go joff go

The only foreshadowing was when Stannis said he saw a vision in the flames "a great battle in the snow"

I'll admit I got a nerd hard on when I heard that.

oh yes I was like "eeeeeppp!!" when he said that. hehe nerdy moisturising over here

I always thought her goal was to find Jon, and Stannis was just the mean to him. But if you're right, then Jon may be also a tool in her plans.

oh yeah, Jon is the man she has been after im quite sure, and I think at this point in the books she knows it even if she doesn't realise that she does. she shows great interest in that young man and its probably based on more than one reason... ha ha and Jons just like "ew, bitch no!" but it should be interesting to see where his/her story goes after he wakes up

I'm surprised noone is talking about this but for the second time this season (the first being with Arya) Melissandre seemed to drop a gigantic bombshell. I thought her scene which Stannis in which she tells him the lambs she sacrifice never know its coming. So who is she talking about (and it aint Gendry)

Is it Stannis or Jon? I thought it was a very interesting line.

The moment she said it, I thought she was referring to Stannis. I also thought that Stannis felt it too, and that was the reason he went to Davos for counsel. Stannis is beginning to realize that Mel has her own agenda and he is simply a piece in her puzzle.

Archived