Who would you want to be cast as?

Rhogantis

There are many people wondering if they have what it takes, or could they have the chance.

I myself would love to be considered for the show, being a real northerner, and fitting the requirments asked. Well all except the location (im too far north to play a northerner) and i have not been in acting before.

Regardless : i would like to know if you could be cast, who would you have chosen, whether they have been cast already or not.

Shitmouth.

Bugger me with a bloody spear already.

I could give a masterful performance as Shitmouth though I'm not from the U.K., have a distinctly southern American accent and am not an actor.

"Fuck me, Jaime Lannister, fuck me with a bloody spear."

I could deliver that line with all of the magnitude, dignity and poise of a master thespian. A memorable performance indeed.

Who would I like to play, barring all limitations like age and the like? Qhorin Halfhand or Yoren.

Who could I play, with make up and the like? Probably Addam Marbrand, Tywin's Cavalry Commander.

Who would I probably end up as if I went for a role? Heckling peasant #5

If I could go back in time: Daenerys (cmon, what a great role for an actress, esp season1 and 3!!) , being blonde the silver wig would've looked good on me ith my eyebrows hah, http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/87856-actress-for-val-spearwifesand-snake/

So now Val, but it's such a big role, to be asked to come in for a casting, so why not Tyene? Or if they do a RR prequel young Cersei, or with dyed hair, Lyanna..

I'd love to be Mya Stone.

I have short black hair, blue eyes, pale skin, am slim. I also have a slight Welsh accent and can do a stronger one, I've noticed some actors in the Vale are Welsh.

http://24.media.tumb...sr4q4o1_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumb...sr4q4o3_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumb...sr4q4o5_500.jpg

I also want to be an actress.

:crying: It will never happen.

Dolorous Edd, because it would barely qualify as acting -- pessimistic snark is my default everyday life setting.

Out of characters yet to be cast? Well, assuming I had decent acting chops somewhere within me that I could discover or at least be taught... I think The Damphair would be tons of fun. Off the rails, firebrand preacher. The Fanatical Prophet. Ranting, raving, insane.... and quite possibly right.

"A man agrees with God like a raindrop agrees with the storm." Oh man that'd be so fun.

I'd be perfect for consideration in a role as a northman because I'm Scottish, and it's fairly easy for Scots to pull off northern accents. Newcastle, for instance, was once part of Scotland. There are certain lilts in accentuation that are pretty much the same.

I'm a Caucasian male in my early 20s, 6' 3'' and about 200 lbs, dark hair, I have a bristly beard and am kind of rugged looking but still young obviously...if I was a good actor (which I'm not) I could see myself pulling off Gendry, Grenn...hell for a really small character no one remembers maybe even Benfred Tallhart. This is just going on my looks though, I really could not act them even nearly as well as the people who are playing them on the show. And Benfred would be dead by now so that's impossible obviously.

• 4 weeks later...

I wanted to play a northerner, but in all seriousness for me, i believe Aegon Targaryen would fit me well... Born with white hair and piercing blue eyes (although not what he has), fair ... well built id say id be all needed except im only 5'8/5'9 haha.. As one already cast id say maybe daario (maybe a younger version xD)...but all is questionable.

Archived