Casterly Rock?!?

Will we ever go to Casterly Rock in detail like we have in Winterfell, The Erie, The Red Keep, etc. The only details we know is that is that is the highest, or one of the highest holdfast in the seven kingdoms that once belongs to house Casterly. Ans also the pits where Jaime had his dream of Brienne. I just want to know about the Rock. Maybe in tWoW or aDoS Tyrion or Cersei will go back home and give us some in site.

I believe Casterly Rock and Highgarden are the only two regional seats we haven't visited yet. I also wonder if we'll visit any more Free Cities.

I would love to read more about Valyria(before the Doom) and Lys for some reason. Varys background really interest me.

Well isn't Edmure Tully being held as a hostage at Casterly Rock? And Jaime mentions that Roslin Frey will be sent to the Rock once she gives birth. Maybe we'll get an Edmure POV or maybe Jaime will go to the rock in the next book?

Eww I hope not Edmure. I can't stand lol. But yes he is at the Rock. Maybe he can somehow redeem himself while he is there.

Yes 'tis true we will see Casterly Rock........the only question is, through whose POV will we see it?

Jaime needs to go back to the Rock, already there is so many mix emotions he has about that place.

Jaime needs to go back to the Rock, already there is so many mix emotions he has about that place.

Maybe, I don't think he'll be going there any time soon though if Lady Stoneheart has anything to say about it. Cersai may also be our eyes at the Rock if she wins her trial by combat. Though I don't see her leaving KL by choice and Kevan aint around anymore to make it happen......

Hightower also

Actually, we have seen Hightower via Sam's point-of-view in A Feast for Crows, but in any case, Hightower is not the regional seat of the Reach. That would be Highgarden.

Archived