Who will be the 3rd Husband of Daenerys Targaryen

Noble Brutus

Jorah Mormont : just no.

Tyrion : would be fun but hell no

Jon Snow : too predictible

Aegon : unlikely

Daario : won't survive long imo

Euron : unlikely

I'd say Victarion, as it's compatible with her House of Undying visions.

Dany have strength, if it joins with the brain of Tyrion, it will be nice, but i thinks Tyrion never hopes for a beautiful perfect wife.

if it was Jon, how they meet? if it was victorian, the battle of Merreen gives answer. whoever it was tameing the other two dragons, now they are free was very important, otherwise they make huge damage in future

Jorah Mormont : just no.

Tyrion : would be fun but hell no

Jon Snow : too predictible

Aegon : unlikely

Daario : won't survive long imo

Euron : unlikely

I'd say Victarion, as it's compatible with her House of Undying visions.

LOL at the denial

She would marry Victarion only if she lost like 50 IQ points. He's not even all that handsome - Euron is said to be the best looking of the brothers. And as for Euron, he's the dread she was prophecied to encounter, imo. He's been built up as a dangerous madman. Something has to come out of it.

Victarion is exactly her type : a strong and unscrupulous badass warrior, and also an interesting political marriage option. A marriable version of Daario, a bad guy version of Quentyn, a Drogo on a boat.

Euron may be even more a super-Daario, but considering the guy supposed to carry her to Euron wants her for himself and she needs the fleet Vic is more a favorite for me (except if Euron is hidding under a false identity in the iron fleet perhaps).

Jon Snow may be her last love if they meet one day (likely), but the question was about her third husband.

Victarion is exactly her type : a strong and unscrupulous badass warrior, and also an interesting political marriage option. A marriable version of Daario, a bad guy version of Quentyn, a Drogo on a boat.

Euron may be even more a super-Daario, but considering the guy supposed to carry her to Euron wants her for himself and she needs the fleet Vic is more a favorite for me (except if Euron is hidding under a false identity in the iron fleet perhaps).

Personally, I doubt that the dumb Vicky will even get to meet his "bride". I view it as far more likely that he will die while trying to claim the dragon horn, tricked by Euron as always.

Also, Victarion is not "badass" at all - George called him "dumb as a stump", plus he eats all the crap Euron has ever served him because he's just too scared of him. He's only good at ordering the killings of armless maesters and sex slaves and murdering his salt wife (note that he only took revenge on her, not on Euron).

But if he lives long enough, she might sleep with him a few times, but there's absolutely no reason why she shoud bind herself for ever a to misogynist idiot.

Did I miss the confirmation that Dany would indeed have a third husband? As I recall the prophecy she was given regarding this was very open-ended, and frankly I would find it more plausible that she never re-marries.

She's a child of three.

LOL at the denial

She would marry Victarion only if she lost like 50 IQ points.

Need to have them to loose them.

But I think she'll marry Euron or Aegon eventually I don't think Dany and Jon will ever actually meet.

Also, Victarion is not "badass" at all - George called "dumb as a stump", plus he eats all the crap Euron has ever served him because he's just too scared of him. He's only good at ordering the killings of armless maesters and sex slaves and murdering his salt wife (note that he only took revenge on her, not on Euron).

He can still be a badass, even if he's not real bright, His brute strength and ability to lead the iron fleet makes him a badass imo. I don't know why every character needs to be super smart, in that type of world being a great warrior is enough.

Also, Victarion is not "badass" at all - George called him "dumb as a stump", plus he eats all ths the crap Euron has ever served him because he's just too scared of him. He's only good at ordering the killings of armless maesters and sex slaves and murdering his salt wife (note that he only took revenge on her, not on Euron).

I have to disagree with this. He`s not afraid of Euron, he`s afraid of being a kinslayer, because in their culture that is one of the worst crimes imaginable and the only reason he never tries to kill Euron is because he doesn`t want to be a kinslayer, he never says that he`s afraid of Euron, in fact, as you said, I think he`s to dumb to be afraid of anything.

He can still be a badass, even if he's not real bright, His brute strength and ability to lead the iron fleet makes him a badass imo. I don't know why every character needs to be super smart, in that type of world being a great warrior is enough.

:agree: These things can be very subjective though... Some people like his type and consider him a badass, and some don`t

Need to have them to loose them.

But I think she'll marry Euron or Aegon eventually I don't think Dany and Jon will ever actually meet.

"A blue flower grew from a chink in a wall of ice, and filled the air with sweetness." You can of course belive whatever you wish to believe, but I think we've got a clear indication they will meet.

As for people who think you can be dumb and badass at the same time ... I've got a different view of what baddass is than you. Let's say that the Blackfish, the Red Viper or the Hound are badass, imo. Victarion wants to be badass, but he fails miserably. He's a brute, but there's nothing "cool" about him.

ETA: As for Vic being afraid of kinslaying ... who said he should have killed Euron? He could have just beaten him bloody or something.

Archived