Who will be the 3rd Husband of Daenerys Targaryen

Noble Brutus

For me all the Greyjoys are villains. All the Dragon rides, a.k.a Dani's husbands, should be Targeryen.

I agree with this. I think Dany will marry both of her nephews. Three dragons, Three Targs, One big Happy Family!

It would be fucking awesome if Dany just pulls a heel turn, marries Euron and they go about fucking up Westeros Mickey and Mallory style.

I would actually enjoy reading that.

ETA: Polygamously marrying both nephews = eye-rollingly predictable.

Looks and age aside, Victarion is just her type.

Dany will not marry a third time. She will die first. However, her life is a calamity of bad decisions so she probably will marry. Another douche. Daario is likely but my guess is BRONNE. He is her type.

I think she may lead Victarion on to get his ships but won't follow through. I would put my money on Aegon (if he doesn't marry Arianne first).

I think Dany will marry Euron--the ultimate of bad-guy type characters--and it will show her that the bad/violent/interesting type men are not good for her. I doubt Victarion will live very long into ADWD and I'm hoping that Dany is smart enough to get his ships/etc. without having to marry him.

I'm totally shipping Danyctarion now :lmao: :lmao:

I thought the ship name is Dictarion (Dicktarion?), but either way, the idea makes me crack up. He does seem to be her type, as others upthread have noted.

I often think that she will marry both of her nephews, Jon and Aegon,at the same time; thus fulfilling the prophecy of the dragon has three heads and giving each dragon a rider of Targaryen blood.

Even though they are her nephews (supposedly, in Aegon's case), I'm not opposed to Dany/Jon or even Dany/Aegon (as unlikely as I think the latter is) separately, but something about the phrase "she will marry both her nephews" creeps me out.

Did I miss the confirmation that Dany would indeed have a third husband? As I recall the prophecy she was given regarding this was very open-ended

It was open-ended, but it confirmed that "threes" are very important in Dany's arc. That she would have three husbands makes sense.

I would actually enjoy reading that.

ETA: Polygamously marrying both nephews = eye-rollingly predictable.

Looks and age aside, Victarion is just her type.

Just her type to be roasted in dragonfire. Which is what I think will happen when she learns he killed Barristan.

Just her type to be roasted in dragonfire. Which is what I think will happen when she learns he killed Barristan.

I'm not so sure that Vic would get roasted. If he does steal a dragon and get away with it, it lends a desperately needed sense of urgency to Dany's quest to reach Westeros. It would also make the ironborn subplot seem like it wasn't such a waste of time. Besides, Martin has already had one suitor from Westeros roasted by dragons. Would he do the same thing again? I don't know, but I'm hoping the Greyjoys actually do something right for once,

Archived