Who will be the 3rd Husband of Daenerys Targaryen

Noble Brutus

Tommen!

Yeah right ...

Maybe she'll marry Victarion/Euron only for the fleet. And then she'll kill them.

While Aegon might welcome her, his Dornish supporters will not. Plus I doubt she'll believe Aegon is a true Targ.

Knowing her, she will make another stupid choice and marry someone who opposes her, like her own dragons.

Her first marriage: Sold by Viserys to Drogo (she actually says the words "I don`t want to marry him"), wasn`t her choice

Second marriage: Either marry Hizdahr or the Harpy continues randomly killing her people, I fail to see how this is a bad choice.

I'm not sure why Dany would agree to marry Vic. He was sent to her to arrange a marriage for his brother. Surely she will ask him if he is Lord of the Iron Islands and he will have to admit that Euron is and that he was sent to arrange a marriage between the two of them. Why should she marry Vic when all she has to do is commit to a betrothal with Euron? This kind of assumes that she outwits Vic into revealing this info but this is Vic we are talking about so it seems almost a certianty.

Personally I like the idea of Dany not remarrying.

She's at the top of the political food chain so she has no obligation to other families to marry them unless she's begging for their military/economic support (which I would like to see less of). Its not like she can have more children anyways... (Unless Quentyn Martell being the sun setting in the East fulfilled the prophecy and she can no make babies again)

If she feels like screwing around she has Daario on speed dial.

If she marries in the eyes of her future people it will only make her the King's Queen instead of THE QUEEN.

Cersei

Only if HBO has any say, in which case we will be getting an extended sex scene that lasts almost the full length of one chapter, to be followed by slavish adaption on the show.

Do we have infos about Vic killing Barristan ? Missed that in sample chapters.

He would give half his teeth for the chance to try his axe against the Kingslayer or the Knight of Flowers.

Jaime and Loras are both members of the KG, Victarion will fight Barristan

Given that Maekar ended up eventually killing Baelor Breakspear, this comparison might not presage positive future relations between Barristan and Victarion.

Besides, Barristan thinks that he would like to die fighting for his king, he just never imagined that king would be Hizdahr, whom Victarion wants to kill.

Personally I like the idea of Dany not remarrying.

She's at the top of the political food chain so she has no obligation to other families to marry them unless she's begging for their military/economic support (which I would like to see less of). Its not like she can have more children anyways... (Unless Quentyn Martell being the sun setting in the East fulfilled the prophecy and she can no make babies again)

If she feels like screwing around she has Daario on speed dial.

If she marries in the eyes of her future people it will only make her the King's Queen instead of THE QUEEN.

She must have one more husband, at lest betrothal, because prophecy said, she have 3.

Currently she can do nothing in westores alone,even she can't reach there, so she must consider one, who can help her in reclaim iron Throne. Currently she was very weak in politics, but Tyrion know politics well.

Victroian must be a bad husband, but his fighting ability is not less, he was the commander of Iron fleet for long time, the storngest in all series, no challenge for him in sea and i hope he going to break the siege of Mereen in next novel.

she may make sex with Darrio, but there is no chance for she marry him, even if she thinks that Barristhan will disapprove that, and Darrio probably killed by Yunaki soon.

Archived