Who will be the 3rd Husband of Daenerys Targaryen

Noble Brutus

Since I lasted posted in this thread arguing Bran Stark as a third husband, which I think she will have just because "3" and Targaryen seem to go together, I've written a longer post trying to make it fit: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/104854-let-us-ship-bran-and-danaerys/ .

Indeed, the biggest clue might be right there in the title, "A Song of Ice and Fire." These are two characters who have embraced the elements, albeit in different ways. Will they embrace each other?

Daario, after they're done with Westeros and go restart the empire of Valyria. Fuck the Greyjoy's, she'll never meet Jon, Aegon will marry Sansa, she'd never marry a Lannister even if she decided to accept his help, and there would be sacrifices to the red god all over the fandom if she ended up with Jorah

But that's just my opinion, which, I've come to realize, George has no interest in respecting... :bawl:

Politically, Stannis would make the most sense. Assuming Selyse dies at some point that is. The Baratheons either have to die or marry a Targaryen to unite the two claims, otherwise there will always be a Baratheon who can lay a claim to the IT. That would fulfill the "once for duty" aspect.

Politically, Stannis would make the most sense. Assuming Selyse dies at some point that is. The Baratheons either have to die or marry a Targaryen to unite the two claims, otherwise there will always be a Baratheon who can lay a claim to the IT. That would fulfill the "once for duty" aspect.

Targaryen-Baratheon unification will take place in the end with Jon and Shireen marriage.

You know, I've never really gave much thought to Mel's eventual fate. I can't really decided if I think she'll survive the story or not?

She must play a big part in TWOW, as for a time, she'll be the main POV at the Wall.

She must play a big part in TWOW, as for a time, she'll be the main POV at the Wall.

I don't think it will take long for Jon to return. I don't agree than Mel will be the only POV in the Wall either. I believe Theon, Asha, Jeyne and co. will arrive to Shadow Tower but they will find out the the Weeper took the tower and put the garrison to sword. The Weeper will slay Asha there and blind Theon. In the Eastwatch, we will have Davos POV who will come with Rickon and a Skagosi host. We will have a Mel POV or two at the Wall. We will have a Ghost-Jon POV or two. After that we will have regular Jon POVs.

Archived