If you had one wish, what would you want to happen by the end of ASOIAF?

The Snowman

That would be my favorite happy ending too!!!! And not soooo unlikely as it seems. A happy marriage between those 2 would end the Stark/Lannister war for good...a hope of spring. Sansa would be grown up...an end of her dreams of strong beautiful knights in shining armor and looking for other values and Tyrion would find love finally...aaaaaahhhhh

She had already given up on only looking for "strong beautiful knights in shining armor" before she was married to him and still didn't desire him. My wish is that those two are officially separated and never get together in how she deserves better then just being a reward for Tyrion because people want him to find love.

She had already given up on only looking for "strong beautiful knights in shining armor" before she was married to him and still didn't desire him. My wish is that those two are officially separated and never get together in how she deserves better then just being a reward for Tyrion because people want him to find love.

This. Sansa is crushing on Sandor people, he's hardly winning Mr Westeros 299 anytime soon.

That Arya doesn't become a "no one." I don't mind if she dies as long as she dies a Stark!

This. Also, for Jon and Arya to be reunited, Winterfell to be restored with Rickon as Lord, for Sansa to be married to a man that will love and protect her and to be lady of a Great House, for Ned's bones to make it back to Winterfell, and for Bran to become even more powerful. Oh, and for House Bolton to be permanently destroyed.

So, nothing much really :P

I don t want her just to come to him as a reward too hehe and I think he could make a good husband for her who respects her and loves her...he never treated her like a reward or a trophy. I would like to see the fair maiden go away with the bear in the end mayhaps even rule on the Iron Throne if that thing still exists in the end...other favorite couples of mine for that would be Jaime and Brienne and Shireen and Patchface haha

I don t want her just to come to him as a reward too hehe and I think he could make a good husband for her who respects her and loves her...he never treated her like a reward or a trophy.

Yes he did. She was his reward for Blackwater.

Yes he did. She was his reward for Blackwater.

Nah, Tywin would have married Sansa to any Lannister just for the claim of Winterfell. By no means she was meant as a special reward for Tyrion but a duty Tyrion had to fulfill to lay their hands on Winterfell

Nah, Tywin would have married Sansa to any Lannister just for the claim of Winterfell. By no means she was meant as a special reward for Tyrion but a duty Tyrion had to fulfill to lay their hands on Winterfell

Tyrion was offered a choice between Sansa, Lollys or any other noblewoman Tywin could find-she was offered to him as a reward. I'm fairly sure it's mentioned when Tywin and Kevan make the offer-could someone look up the quote please?

Archived