Who would you have liked to see fight?

As far as characters that were alive at the beginning of the series, who would you have liked to see fight? Assume they're healthy and in whatever state they're in directly before the events of AGOT. Assess the fight and pick a winner if you're so inclined.

I personally would have loved to see the Red Viper vs Jaime Lannister. It's a match up of speed vs speed. Neither has a real advantage in physical categories and Ser Jaime is better armored. However, the Red Viper had a reach advantage if he uses his sphere and he uses poison. I'd pick Oberyn in an extremely difficult duel with severe wounds.

Lets read your picks and feel free to discuss a fight you've read in the thread.

I wish we could have witnessed the actual fight between Brandon and Littlefinger, additionally I think a nice duel between Sandor and Littlefinger will be pretty nice.

Robert vs Jaime.

I wish we could have witnessed the actual fight between Brandon and Littlefinger, additionally I think a nice duel between Sandor and Littlefinger will be pretty nice.

what more do you think could of been done with that one? You just looking for a play by play or do you want the dialogue leading up to it?

Robert vs Jaime.what more do you think could of been done with that one? You just looking for a play by play or do you want the dialogue leading up to it?

It would be interesting to watch it be play out in person, not just in a retelling. Moreover, I think it would be interesting if we could actually meet the real person of Brandon Stark. In how, both Ned and Catelyn both seemed to look up to him despite his flaws thus it would be interesting to actually witness his character.

It would be interesting to watch it be play out in person, not just in a retelling. Moreover, I think it would be interesting if we could actually meet the real person of Brandon Stark. In how, both Ned and Catelyn both seemed to look up to him despite his flaws thus it would be interesting to actually witness his character.

so you want both? Cool. I was pretty satisfied with the retelling. Brandon seemed like such an awesome guy.

so you want both? Cool. I was pretty satisfied with the retelling. Brandon seemed like such an awesome guy.

Who doesn't want more scenes of LF getting his ass handed to him?

Archived