I am going to be pissed if Tommen dies

The Black Hawk

I know, I don't like the idea of Tommen being murdered either, he is a sweet child with a good heart and a love for animals, as shown by adopting a fawn and his kittens. He doesn't deserve what is coming anymore than Rhaenys or Aegon did.

He is prophesied to die, and he will die, and after him, Myrcella.

Somehow I've got a feeling he'll go out like Joffrey. Maybe poisoned by Varys to add the paranoia of Cersei.

Not with the food tester, Boros Blount. My guess is that Darkstar will be the Dornish master-at-arms that Cersei hires who kills Tommen.

Not with the food tester, Boros Blount. My guess is that Darkstar will be the Dornish master-at-arms that Cersei hires who kills Tommen.

I don't know, Tommen has received some training by Loras thus he might be to much for Darkstar.

I don't know, Tommen has received some training by Loras thus he might be to much for Darkstar.

Not enough to stand against a grown man and deadly knight whom Tommen doesn't suspect wants to harm him.

Not enough to stand against a grown man and deadly knight whom Tommen doesn't suspect wants to harm him.

The same dude who couldn't kill an 11 year old girl. Myrcella will come back and whoop darkstar good.

Darkstar couldn't even kill Myrcella who has no training thus I think Tommen is safe from him.

Darkstar couldn't even kill Myrcella who has no training thus I think Tommen is safe from him.

But in fairness he failed because the horse reared not because Myrcella defended herself. Tommen is definitely in for a golden shroud but maybe not from Darkstar.

Maybe, Tommen can be a secret warg and then warg into Ser Pounce?

Only, for them to then behead Ser Pounce and stick his head on the lifeless and headless body of Tommen.

The same dude who couldn't kill an 11 year old girl. Myrcella will come back and whoop darkstar good.

Like NightStark said it was because Myrcella' horse shied at the last minute. Darkstar was rushing, but in the RK he will be able to take his time.

As someone who enjoys all the characters and is not particularly invested in one particular character winning the throne, I actually think it would be funny if Tommen survived and was King as the end of the series. Dany and Stannis fans would be so pissed.

Sadly, he's probably going to die. At the very least, it's time to get that kid out of King's Landing. They need to hide him away in Casterly Rock.

Prepare to be pissed then. Him and Myrcella are prophesied to die.

Well if something is prophesied it must come true just the way we think it will.

In AFFC it kinda says to the reader that when you think you’ve got a prophesy figured it will find some other unforeseen way of coming true.

“Born amidst salt and smoke, beneath a bleeding star. I know the prophesy.” Marwyn turned his head and spat a gob of red phlegm onto the floor.

“Not that I would trust it. Gorghan of Old Ghis once wrote that a prophesy is like a treacherous woman. She takes your member in her mouth, and you moan with the pleasure of it and think, how sweet, how fine, how good it is … and then her teeth snap shut and your moans turn to screams. That is the nature of prophesy, said Gorghan. Prophesy will bite your prick off every time.” He chewed a bit.

“Still …”

Tommen will live!!!

It seems Tommen is doomed to die by the way the story is going. Stannis wants him dead, Aegon wants him dead. Euron wants him dead and Dany will probably kill him too. He does not have many allies, a crazy mother and a lack of troops. I just cannot see him lasting long unless he abdicates and hides in Casterly Rock. Though, there is a chance he is the Valonqar implying he may live.

I like Tommen and would be sad to see him go.

I'm not so sure he will die. It depends on who ends up on the Throne. If Dany is somehow involved (maybe at the side of Jon or Aegon), she might plead for his and Myrcella's life once she realizes that they are merely pawns.

But it's really hard to predict at this point.

I can see Arya warging Rhaenys' one-eared black tom and greasing the little lad. I'd hate to see it go down any way, but why else have Tommen mention "that bad cat" again? Moreover, why have Arya warg into a cat to discover the KM was beating up on her in Braavos?

Anyway, just my opinion. I hope he's allowed to live and is fostered by Tyrion, Jaime or Daven, grows up to be a great knight and is named to Dany's Kingsguard. Either that, or maybe he grows up to be a politician of sorts like his Uncle Imp (only without a taste for whores and a self-pitying streak that would rival ANY middle school aged girl).

Archived