Who will win the Iron Throne

JuicyM

Dany will win the IT.

Missandei will be Hand of the Queen lol

Daario - Lord commander of the Queensguard because martin will kill poor barrister in meereen.

Rakhoro - Master of Coin

Shavepate - Master of Whisperers

Strong Belwas - Master of Laws

Grey Worm - Lord commander of the City's Watch

Odds to assume the title of King of Westeros (win Iron Throne) at least once before the end of the series:

Aegon VI Targaryen 5-6

Daenerys Targaryen 7-5

Jon Snow 3-1

Euron Greyjoy 10-1

Stannis Baratheon 10-1

Cersei Lannister 15-1

Mace Tyrell 25-1

Victarion Greyjoy 35-1

Margaery Tyrell 50-1

Tyrion Lannister 50-1

Jaime Lannister 75-1

Myrcella Baratheon 75-1

Sansa Stark 75-1

Bran Stark 100-1

Loras Tyrell 150-1

Mance Rayder 150-1

Littlefinger 150-1

Gendry 200-1

Roose Bolton 200-1

Shireen Baratheon 250-1

Edric Storm 300-1

Ramsay Bolton 500-1

Arianne Martel 500-1

Varys 500-1

Hizdahr Zo Loraq 1000-1

Arya Stark 1000-1

No one (Tommen retains for remainder of series) 1000-1

The field (any other character) 15-1

Odds to sit the Iron Throne at the conclusion of the series:

No one (or throne abolished) 1-1

Daenerys Targaryen 2-1

Jon Snow 5-1

Stannis Baratheon 30-1

Aegon VI Targaryen 50-1

Sansa Stark 80-1

Bran Stark 100-1

Jaime Lannister 100-1

Tyrion Lannister 100-1

Gendry 400-1

Littlefinger 500-1

Shireen Baratheon 500-1

Edric Storm 500-1

Tommen Baratheon 1000-1

The field 25-1

Dany will win the IT.

Missandei will be Hand of the Queen lol

Daario - Lord commander of the Queensguard because martin will kill poor barrister in meereen.

Rakhoro - Master of Coin

Shavepate - Master of Whisperers

Strong Belwas - Master of Laws

Grey Worm - Lord commander of the City's Watch

If she did that then she sure would not hold the Iron Throne. Logically I guess Dany or Jon will hold the throne in the end, but my gut tells me it will be someone else, possibly a Tyrell on the throne at the end.

Why is Jon Snow so high? He is still a basterd if he is the child of R+L. Also, he is lacking serious manpower.

There is some theory that claims that the new high Septon was the one who married Rheagar and Lyanna (i dont like em one bit but it is not only my opinion that matter). So if the word of R+L=J reach KL, This man will be of great help and who will doubt the HS? as for an Army, the story might easily ends up with the Wildling, the North, the riverland and the Vales following Jon as a "compromise King", the same thing happened when he became LC.

But as I said this isnt my favorite choice since this is so fairy tale/Disney happy turn of event and since im with team Stannis.

Why is Jon Snow so high? He is still a basterd if he is the child of R+L. Also, he is lacking serious manpower.

Even if R+L=J is true, it doesn't necessarily mean that Jon is their bastard child. Targaryen's have practiced polygamy in the past- Rhaegar wanted three children ("There must be one more…The dragon has three heads") and Elia couldn't have any more children after Aegon. R may have married L, thus making J a trueborn son.

You are right about the lack of manpower though.

I for one believe in a pack of wolves. I think the Drama is over and now the real fantasy begins. I don't see the Starks taking any more losses. I feel Sam, Jon, and Stannis will prepare the north for the others. The south will be ill prepared. After the south is ravaged Dany comes in picks up the pieces of whats left. We have ourselves a split continent. Dany on the IT jON kitn. Ice and Fire

• 4 weeks later...

Davos Seaworth. I'm going with the longshot. He will become AA when he has to kill Stannis and will ultimately take the throne. I'm basing this totally off of his POV when he's first told the story of AA and Lightbringer and how the whole idea sounds completely horrible to him.

Presuming he is dead Jon has to somehow get back to his body and kind of defend the world against an apocalyptic invasion. The only other people who seem to be concerned with this task are a 200 year old man stuck to a tree and a crippled boy. If he does get to the Iron Throne it will have to be in the epilogue of Dream of Spring.

I think its Dany in the long run. Her arc seems to be foreshadowing it. The R+L=J theory makes me think Jon has the better claim but like Maester Aemon he will eschew the claim for the good of the realm and serve his days out as LC of the Wall, which in the post long night, will be a very important position.

I think the bad guys are the most likely to get it before they destroy themselves. I guess that would be Littlefinger, Euron, and maybe Varys depending on what his true identity is. In the end it will be someone lame whom we didn't expect or Dany.

Archived