Will dany and tyrion join forces?

cooper56

I still think it is possible that Dany will get to Mereen with the Dothraki and find Tyrion has taken Barristan and the two dragons back to Westeros and Aegon, giving Aegon two dragons for the Dance between Dany and Aegon.

Lol i hope not i would feel bad for dany i rather tyrion be on dany's side than aegon.

I still think it is possible that Dany will get to Mereen with the Dothraki and find Tyrion has taken Barristan and the two dragons back to Westeros and Aegon, giving Aegon two dragons for the Dance between Dany and Aegon.

That would be a much better then the alternative of Tyrion becoming her Hand.

I agree. Quaithe warned Dany about the lion, and it's pretty obvious who that is.

Also seeing how we have listened to her rant and rave about how Ned Stark is some vile dog for his part in RR there should be no way in hell she would trust a Lannister.

but why would he prefer to do that than work with dany?

At this point of the story, Tyrion is an opportunist and will do anything that will benefit him. He has no loyalties to anyone but himself and doesn't give a crap about who will be on the throne. For now, siding with Dany is his best option since he's in slavers bay. Maybe somewhere down the line, an opportunity presents itself for Tyrion that will require him to betray Dany.

At this point of the story, Tyrion is an opportunist and will do anything that will benefit him. He has no loyalties to anyone but himself and doesn't give a crap about who will be on the throne. For now, siding with Dany is his best option since he's in slavers bay. Maybe somewhere down the line, an opportunity presents itself for Tyrion that will require him to betray Dany.

Well i guess i dont see when that will happen but anything is possible. It just seems to be that he can get all he wants with dany unless he thinks Aegon will give him more but he has no reason to think that.

Even if he killed Tywin Lannister?

Why would she believe that? Moreover, I don't see why him coming out announcing that he is a murderous kinslayer who killed his own father would make him anymore trustworthy. Hopefully, Barristan would be smart enough to tell her not to take Tyrion as her aid after the admission.

Through, that is likely what will happen because the plot armor on both are unbelievably strong.

Why would she believe that? Moreover, I don't see why him coming out announcing that he is a murderous kinslayer who killed his own father would make him anymore trustworthy. Hopefully, Barristan would be smart enough to tell her not to take Tyrion as her aid after the admission.

Through, that is likely what will happen because the plot armor on both are unbelievably strong.

Plot armor? Sorry im kinda new her dont get all references.

Tyrion can talk his way out of anything.

Plot armor? Sorry im kinda new her dont get all references.

Plot Armor means how both are repeatedly put in positions where they should normally die, but some how they both come out fine and survive the encounter because of the needs of the plot.

Well i guess i dont see when that will happen but anything is possible. It just seems to be that he can get all he wants with dany unless he thinks Aegon will give him more but he has no reason to think that.

At the moment he has no reason to think that. But things could change real quick in Aegon's future that might give a tyrion a reason to think that. I'm not saying its going to happen, but it's a possibility. I'm just trying to dismiss the whole Tyrion will be Dany's loyal right hand and will help her reconquer the throne idea. Although now it seems like he has no choice but to work for her.

At the moment he has no reason to think that. But things could change real quick in Aegon's future that might give a tyrion a reason to think that. I'm not saying its going to happen, but it's a possibility. I'm just trying to dismiss the whole Tyrion will be Dany's loyal right hand and will help her reconquer the throne idea. Although now it seems like he has no choice but to work for her.

Yea i think for sure they will work together question is how long and will it last.

Tyrion will go all in on this one. One thing we know is his childhood passion is dragons. He didn't develop his passion for whores and wine until later on.

I think this will be his calling and it will be a rocky start with Dany at first. But after a bit She will realize how valuable he can be for her. We will see a dedicated and passionate Tyrion in books 6 and 7.

I think Barristan will be the one to cast doubt in Dany about Aegon, I don't think he will buy into the story of Aegon being Rhaegar's son. I don't think Tyrion buys it completely either.

Who knows what Tyrion would do at this point. He's kind of in rebuilding mode now, and he could go in a bunch of different directions. I could see him joining forces with Daenerys, but I'd rather something else happen that isn't so predictable. It would be awesome if he stole a dragon somehow...

Archived