Most Emotional Moments.

jongtu

For you. Whether it made you sad, angry or hungry.

My first is the memory of bumb or lump. Can not remember. About his father executing the dogs. While the oldest that was well trained came when called.

My next would be Cressen. That whole chapter had me rather upset. The whole Stannis was the son he never had thing.

The final one for me would be Stannis about Renly's peach. And how he did actually love him.

I was pretty upset after each of these.

And for a bonus. Rage at Dany for not executing those children.

Oberyn`s duel with Gregor

Sansa`s beating

Arya witnessing RW

Only Cat

Lord Tywin doesn`t shit gold

And, chapter that emotionally ruined me - RW.

ETA: I forgot: The things we do for love...

Instead of naming moments that made me sad or upset am gonna name one that really made very happy, even if it is small: Ghost returning to Jon in ASOS with Ghost leaping at the sight of Jon and then both of them going to the ground in a playful way, happy to be reunited once again.

I know it is not exactly epic as other moments, but with all the bad things that happen to the Starks in ASOS I really needed a happy, carefree moment and this was it.

"If you die before you say her name, ser, I will hunt you across all seven hells." I lost it after that

This so much. :agree:

Robb talking to Bran about going to see Jon and then starting to cry.

A queer troubled look passed across Baelor Breakspear’s face, like a cloud passing before a sun. He raised his hand and touched the back of his head with two fingers, oh so lightly. And then he fell.

Dunk caught him. “Up,” they say he said, just as he had with Thunder in the melee, “up, up.” But he never remembered that afterward, and the prince did not rise.

I had never been genuinely reduced to tears while reading until I read that. It may not even have been the saddest thing I've read just...damn... :crying:

Got to be the RW. I'd read some pretty detailed spoilers before I had read the book so I knew what was coming but still...

I just was not prepared for all the feelings that that one chapter made me feel. I basically started losing it when Cat started losing it!

Archived