A game of "What Ifs"

thewingedwolf

The Freys probably would have realised that Robb was going to lose the war anyway (due to the Lannister-Tyrell alliance), and would have betrayed him anyway.

Since nobody answered it before - What if Kevan was the eldest child?

the raynes would be the ruling house in the west

Interesting "If". He seems to be a competent ruler so I foresee some good days for House Lannister.

What if . . . Khal Drogo did not die

very interesting the dothraki might invade but they couldnt win unless they hired the golden company or something and dany would have given birth to many children but i still think the baratheons would win because the westerosi wouldntm want dothraki hordes everywhere and would never except a foreign king .

very interesting the dothraki might invade but they couldnt win unless they hired the golden company or something and dany would have given birth to many children but i still think the baratheons would win because the westerosi wouldntm want dothraki hordes everywhere and would never except a foreign king .

And there would not be dragons . . .

Edit: Its funny how each one of these "What ifs" could be a thead of their own

Edit #2: What if Edmure didn't mess things up and Robb captured Tywin?

Queen Daenerys of the House Targaryen First of her name, Lady of the seven Kingdoms and protector of the realm . . .

What if: Sansa had married Wyllas Tyrell

sansa goes to highgarden gets married . her willas and a small force of tyrells go north and rebuild winterfell most of north accepts neds girl minor war with a few bannerman who dislike the southron lord. gradual decline in lannister-tyrell relations ends in open war once joffrey is killed and i dont know who would win

gradual decline in lannister-tyrell relations ends in open war once joffrey is killed and i dont know who would win

I would pick the Tyrells. The Lannisters don't have much left and between Tyrell + North they would have roughly 100k men

Add some more what ifs people!!

What if: Sansa had married Wyllas Tyrell

Willas falls in love with Sansa and starts to use his politcal power to help fuck over the Lannisters

What if

Edit: Its funny how each one of these "What ifs" could be a thead of their own

Robb beheads Jamie, ransoms Tywin for half of CR and marches on Kings Landing to battle Stannis who is too bitter to talk things out with Robb. Who knows what happens then.

What if Roose was a loyal ass dude. Brought Jamie back to Robb and exposed the Freys treachery ??

What if Roose was a loyal ass dude. Brought Jamie back to Robb and exposed the Freys treachery ??

RW does not happen. Robb marches back North to reclaim Winterfell.

What if: Someone caught Varys and Illyrio ploting in the red keep? (other than Arya that is)

their might be dragons in time she still has the eggs . if Robb caprutured tywin . firstly the dialogue between them too would be awesome . erm i guess stannis would win on the blackwater because if tywin is captured most of his army is gone too right ? stannis wins hed probably go on and try and defeat robb hopefully robb sees hes lost makes peace returns to winterfell and tywin gets beheaded by lightbringer few more years of war and yes no red wedding !!!!!!!!!!!!! what if jon was born a girl ?

what if jon was born a girl ?

Gets teased so much by Arya and Sansa that she develops an eating disorder, moves to Hollywood and renames herself Amanda Bynes.

What if I did not get afternoon drunk an put a smart reply to a good "What if"

Archived