[Book Spoilers] EP309 Discussion

Ran

Is Lady Stoneheart going to make an appearance at the end of next season instead of this one then? Also I recently read this article on yahoo that seems to suggest that Michelle Fairley will be pretty busy for a while:

http://omg.yahoo.com...gccmt-container

And I've recently heard that there's been speculation that the show will make Talisa Lady Stoneheart instead of Cat, what do you you guys think about this?

Is Lady Stoneheart going to make an appearance at the end of next season instead of this one then? Also I recently read this article on yahoo that seems to suggest that Michelle Fairley will be pretty busy for a while:

http://omg.yahoo.com...gccmt-container

And I've recently heard that there's been speculation that the show will make Talisa Lady Stoneheart instead of Cat, what do you you guys think about this?

Talisa as Lady Stoneheart would make zero sense.

Am I the only one who didn't like Catelyn slapping Roose? One does not simply slap a man like Roose Bolton.

Also Stannis could have easily won the war if he had around 30 leeches. Who needs dragons when you can put your enemies name on leeches and burn them?

Edited by unrecorded

Am I the only one who didn't like Catelyn slapping Roose? One does not simply slap a man like Roose Bolton.

Also Stannis could have easily won the war if he had around 30 leeches. Who needs dragons when you can put your enemies name on a leech and burn them?

Why shouldnt she slap him? She was married to his liege lord, to whom he owed allegiance and obediance to and now she is the mother of the his king and current liege lord. She could have his off if she wanted to and nobody would question it.

Cat seeing the mail under the sleeve gave me a book chill.

I totally see how the long pause before Cat got her throat cut was awkward. It lost power a bit. She should have said the Ned, hair line also.

Also, that is a big mystery for me with Uncat. How much is revenge and did the breakdown/madness carry over from her old life? Also, unlike Beric, she was dead awhile before she was "revived by Rhillor"

Her losing it after Robb was killed was a big missing part for me. And Fairley is a great actress and could have done it. I would be she was directed otherwise.

Also, Roslin looks like Kendall Jenner.

Aw, what has Roslin Frey done to you?

Rewatching this episode, I noticed the look on Robb's face when Roslin was unveiled. Then he looks at Walder Frey who looks back at him all "Yeah, you could have had THAT" haha!

And I thought it was hilarious when the Frey women tried to flirt with the Blackfish. Oh, Brynden!

LOL! The minute she was unveiled It was shocking. Can't stand them, but she looks like her.

Roslin is so pretty! And maybe I'm biased because I HATE the kardashians. I don't even know which one kendal is, but the only one I think is even remotely pretty is the really short one with the two kids. The rest of them, nope.

Hm, I wonder based off of looks... Talisa or Roslin...

That one is the model, and the only natural beauty. Beautiful without make up. Yup, only one out of 5.

See, you're making me do something I told myself I'd never do: google a kardashian.

She is pretty, but I see way too much of her mother in her, especially the eyes. I think the short mom of two is the prettiest simply because she does not look like the rest of them. I hope she continues modeling, and not make a living for herself by making sex tapes or marrying rich athletes for their money (*ahem, tall one*)

Bruce Jenner was such an amazing athlete.. why he decided to cheapen himself by marrying into that family is beyond my reasoning.

I am hoping that Lady Stoneheart makes an appearance in episode 10. I assume she'll be a minor character going forward; just a couple scenes per season until she finds her rest. Alternatively, they could cut her as they've cut many of the more fantastical aspects of the series and I won't wail too loudly.

As far as the benefits of having or not having an honor code... you don't choose your honor code to reduce the nasty stuff other people might do to you. You live with an honor code because that's what lets you sleep at night and look your reflection in the eye. At the end, I bet Ned regretted agreeing to become hand of the king, but I bet he didn't regret the subsequent political blunders - they were the only course of action he could have lived with.

Yup. The short one is much better looking thank Kim.

Crap, how did this happen? Ok, back to RW. LOL!

Haha, I know! Back on track, the look on Robb's face was something priceless!

Roslin all the way IMO. When I saw a picture of her on google from Merlin I had my doubts. But she turned out to be very, very pretty without that curly hair she had in Merlin.

Wow, I see what you mean! It's like two different people! I wonder how old she is, some pics she looks very aged, and then in others she looks almost childlike! Maybe it's just the makeup for whatever character in the older pics.. She has a very interesting sort of pretty face, very heart shaped, with a button nose, good eyebrows... eyebrows are like my kryptonite!

Wow, I see what you mean! It's like two different people! I wonder how old she is, some pics she looks very aged, and then in others she looks almost childlike! Maybe it's just the makeup for whatever character in the older pics.. She has a very interesting sort of pretty face, very heart shaped, with a button nose, good eyebrows... eyebrows are like my kryptonite!

I know it really does! I'm not even going to try and guess her age, everytime I try to guess someone's age, particularly guys I like in films/shows, they turn out to be so much older than I guessed lol. It doesn't seem like I have nearly as much of a problem with females, maybe they just look about their age while guys seem to look younger? I dunno lol. I guess I'd guesstimate her being between 18 and early twenties maybe? But yeah she just seems to have that.. geniune kind of prettyness. Not 'hot'/beautiful like Dany/Sansa/etc but just that sort of simple prettiness. I dunno how to explain it but its a nice change whatever it is. Oona just doesn't do it for me.

I'll admit it's really weird, I tend to like guys with dark hair but then i usually think blonde haired girls are pretty. (Of course there's exceptions obviously.) but maybe that's part of the reason I don't like Oona? I have no clue. She just seems plain to me when you compare her to some of the other girls in the show. Maybe if I saw her in something else first, like The Hour, the perhaps I'd think differently. But yeah I always find it odd how differently someone can look out of character. Like Emilia and Lena, they look so different out of character! And then you have guys like Nikoli and Madden who pretty much look the same in and out of character lol. I'm curious to see if Roslin's actress will pretty much look the same as her character off screen or if she will be like Emilia and Lena.

I know it really does! I'm not even going to try and guess her age, everytime I try to guess someone's age, particularly guys I like in films/shows, they turn out to be so much older than I guessed lol. It doesn't seem like I have nearly as much of a problem with females, maybe they just look about their age while guys seem to look younger? I dunno lol. I guess I'd guesstimate her being between 18 and early twenties maybe? But yeah she just seems to have that.. geniune kind of prettyness. Not 'hot'/beautiful like Dany/Sansa/etc but just that sort of simple prettiness. I dunno how to explain it but its a nice change whatever it is. Oona just doesn't do it for me.

I'll admit it's really weird, I tend to like guys with dark hair but then i usually think blonde haired girls are pretty. (Of course there's exceptions obviously.) but maybe that's part of the reason I don't like Oona? I have no clue. She just seems plain to me when you compare her to some of the other girls in the show. Maybe if I saw her in something else first, like The Hour, the perhaps I'd think differently. But yeah I always find it odd how differently someone can look out of character. Like Emilia and Lena, they look so different out of character! And then you have guys like Nikoli and Madden who pretty much look the same in and out of character lol. I'm curious to see if Roslin's actress will pretty much look the same as her character off screen or if she will be like Emilia and Lena.

Oona does nothing for me because I personally do not like long faces. I mean, Oona's pretty and all, but I much prefer a rounder or more heart shaped face like the actress who plays Roslin. And maybe because I'm just annoyed with Oona's character on the show. I hate how they butchered the character. In a literal and physical sense apparently! And yes, I very much think it's the colouring that has to do with the actresses looking different.. all the actresses are forced to wear wigs (is it just me or does Melisandre's wig look so heavy! It seriously looks like it weighs 20 lbs! Everytime she is on screen I think it just looks thick and uncomfortable, random I know but I figured as long as I was on the subject!) whereas the guys can all wear their natural hair. But you are so right, especially about Lena outside of Cersei! She has a sort of punk rock to her natural look that I think Cersei would turn her nose up at!